Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64222.38

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

A little Xmas present

Beware...Some have posted that this file has a virus...I cant confirm nor deny that. The software works great for me and I have scanned it multiple times with Malwarebytes.

Many of us really would like to have Holdem Manager or Poker Tracker but just dont want to pay that kinda money for it right? Well heres a link to an absolutely free open source software thats just as good as those :

freepokerdb - Browse Files at SourceForge.net

I have been running this software for about two weeks and after a little tweaking and some getting use to it is absolutely great. Offers HUD, hand history tools, win/loss stats, etc... I highly recommend anyone that multi-tables and doesnt already have HEM or Poker tracker to take advantage of this free software. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Merry Chistmas lol.
    Last edited by mpulsive07; 12-23-2012 at 04:58 PM.

Thanks for the information on this poker tracker. Going to check it out now.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    downloading it right now.. thanks!

Went to download this and my virus protection said it was a virus. WTF

PokerOwned Veteran
    No it isnt! Ive been running it for weeks and no problems

Elite PokerOwned Member
    it does have virus.. be carful.
    nothing good comes for free..

No thanks I like my Christmas presents wrapped up with a big red bow!!!! I don't need to buy a new lap top because of a virus!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Ok, if it does Im truly sorry but I have scanned the file three times with Malware bytes and come up with nothing... Software works great for me

LOCK poker gave me a coupon for a free Holdem manager. program,,, i dwnlaoded, but i guess i dont know how to use it,,, and there were soo many numbers over my hi lo cash game table. i cdnt see good to play LOL< so i deleted it. I guess ij ust dont really know how to use it tho.

PokerOwned Veteran
    LoL @ all the numbers for Omaha... i would love to have HEM but just too tight to pay for it yet... It takes some time, effort, and patience to use software like this effectively but once you have it down its profitable for sure.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast