Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

lilturkgirls poker thread sept to december challenge.

i have been so busy lately in other aspects of my life i haven't had any time for myself, well now i have some time to finally have a little fun.. and save up a little extra money i just loaded up $25 on acr to trade for points, i will be playing in some poker maximus events, and i will make a continous thread through to the end of 2013 about my poker journies so stay tuned.

$25 acr - trade for pts (the start)

ill also post my poker maximus schedule when the time comes

Elite PokerOwned Member
    im just going to roll with the deposit and start out at the $2 nl cash game tables on acr atm.. i played a quick 2 hour session on 3-4 different tables mostly full ring, some 6max for a profit of $3.61.. also have to say im quite disappointed in my performance on .org today i should of known better to push that hand vs jasonvb, but overall i'll just get better since im playing regularly again that was a dumb mistake on my part.

acr - (profit) $3.61 = 28.61

ill have furture updates sunday, and i decided not to sell off acr im going to move up at 25 buy ins at $5 nl.. so $125 ill move up in stakes

Elite PokerOwned Member
    finsihed for today at a official $30.91

so profit since last post $2.30

updates tommorrow

PokerOwned Pro
    Good Luck! I'm thinking I might want to play in some of the PM, are you still going to try and play any or just stay on ACR exclusively?

The hand in .org was just a cooler, but good luck with this!

Elite PokerOwned Member TakinOver's Avatar
    So where you at now? Turkey... We need an update please. I'm very concerned.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    The hand in .org was just a cooler, but good luck with this!
    wasn't a cooler , i put you on a good hand.. the call for the pre flop raise was correct.. my flop raise was correct, i could of laid down the hand to a shove..

i was actually very close to folding preflop but opted not to.. but w/e ill restudy that hand later

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TakinOver View Post
    So where you at now? Turkey... We need an update please. I'm very concerned.
    taking a break ill be back on for another 2 hour poker session in a few hours.. wanna get up to $35 tonight

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NuGHuFFeR View Post
    Good Luck! I'm thinking I might want to play in some of the PM, are you still going to try and play any or just stay on ACR exclusively?
    i have a $1 tournament ticket for a poker maximus event, and i will be playing in some of the other events as well.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    hope you get some fun good luck to you run good

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast