Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64923.43

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    you're an obnoxious littletwatgirl, and you should be dealt with accordingly.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    ok people are spamming, and missing the meaning of this thread.. ill come back when theirs a nessacrey update.

Elite PokerOwned Member onehotdame's Avatar

Wow ! .....
    <Poof> I only want to kick those chickens that beat up the rooster

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    Why is everyone hating on lilturkgirl? Who cares if she conceited and a straight up bish (Don't worry I'm a bish myself). That's who she represent. I love her cocky attitude, you know she gain it from being been around a lot dicks, lol j/k. Nah do what you do, and let's see how far you can procedes in your challenge and reach your quest. Don't worry about everyone's else common and show everyone your skills.
    Last edited by bishking; 12-19-2012 at 07:45 PM.

bish I really like her and she knows I am just giving her crap. I hope that she does well in her quest.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by potfan42o View Post
    lilturk you would be in the conversion as greatest player on pokerowned, if you played here more.
    Amen to that, it shows there are others who are better than you. Kudos to you for being confident. Being confident can only get you so far. No need to rub others. Be humble and be happy and enjoy the love of the game. Good luck to you.

PokerOwned Master
    Good luck in your quest. However your style of poker will catch up to you.

PokerOwned God
    [QUOTE=lilturkgirl;209052]I have made a lot of successful cashes on carbon poker.. and in being the greatest player on this website, i will go on to prove by providing my own zero to hero story.

Seems like you have an exorbitant self-confidence. Dont like that.
    Do what you want to do and write about your progress, but stop boring us with shouting out you are the best poker player here (which I doubt).

Wow! You fellas sure do get your panties in a bunch over a little taunting from a woman!

PokerOwned Master
    lol i hope that you can go on to prove yourself to all these lowly people how superior you are to all of us and then you can finally move on to take over the whole world... Why stop at just poker if you can conquer nations??

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast