Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61858.04

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Good Luck!

Try not to consider 6-plr or 9-plr tables as anything other than fun. The only real test in poker is 1v1 HU.

I think wagon596 is the best; he has 1k in PO winnings.
    Last edited by eqgh5uea; 12-19-2012 at 06:39 PM.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

just drop dead, challenge over. problem solved, you conceited little twat

gl Turk but this will never happen if you call 2 all ins with 2-5 like you did in the Juicy game the other night

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post
    i find it amazing after embarassing gametime, ranking in top pages here consistently, being ranked in the top 3 on the other website with hundreds of players & having a top 3 team, and in winning the 10k vip carbon freeroll .. that people like you feel they deserve to talk to a player on my caliber level.

which is exactly why i will go on to prove, and erase all doubts that i am truly the greatest here peroid.
    I think you are going over board bringing gametime in this, he is a awesome player and we go back to the PSO days at Stars.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    I think you are going over board bringing gametime in this, he is a awesome player and we go back to the PSO days at Stars.
    lol its always fun to get into a battle with gametime , and iv'e been playing a bit looser lately so watch out

Elite PokerOwned Member
    good start +1.80 today, im going to try and make the last 2 pokerowned games for tonight.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    gl Turk but this will never happen if you call 2 all ins with 2-5 like you did in the Juicy game the other night
    I would think if I had the plrs' range to maybe a drawed-card with me having a higher kicked I'd call with rags.

In terms of consistency, it's not the best move. Either way, she's a part of the forum and we should help her; she was probably just joking.

Any all-in, without a serious thought, is a bad move. Just my 2 cents. Over-betting or rag-raising is something only donks do. I had a tough game with an over-betting freak and if it wasn't for the binds eating us (well, me mostly), he'd of had a really hard time getting the chips back they way he/she did.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Survey Master
    you have a good opr over a small sample of 111 games but theres no need for you to be such a bitch at the tables. cocky is good but being mean isnt cool. gl on your quest

Elite PokerOwned Member
    tommy alot of those games iv'e mainly missed around with free money.. and it's not that im a mean bitch, its that your a sore loser.. saying that its a joke that you ran into Queens with your Tens was childish, then you proceded to slow down the game for everybody with your last longer bets.. all i can say for you is get your temper under control, watch your mouth, and grow up/

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i diffenately made some mistakes in last nights juicy game.. and that 2-5 i coudlnt believe knocked 2 people out when i hit a straight lol

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast