Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Let me tell you

Master Sergeant

Let me tell you

So today I finally cashed in the forums private tourney at carbon. It was a great felling. I took my winnings to a cash game table and more than doubled it. But then this man with k 10 decides to get cute preflop and shove and I have to call him with my pocket aces. Even though i hate calling preflop with that. I knew I was in good shape to double up he hits the ten on the flop and the ten on the river. I could of had 12 dollars but now im back to zero. O well just got to start back over tmrw. More freerolls for me.

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    sucks. tough to get bankroll going on merge.

PokerOwned God
    Wow, bad luck. But things will change. Better luck next time

Quote Originally Posted by JonJonR View Post
    So today I finally cashed in the forums private tourney at carbon. It was a great felling. I took my winnings to a cash game table and more than doubled it. But then this man with k 10 decides to get cute preflop and shove and I have to call him with my pocket aces. Even though i hate calling preflop with that. I knew I was in good shape to double up he hits the ten on the flop and the ten on the river. I could of had 12 dollars but now im back to zero. O well just got to start back over tmrw. More freerolls for me.
    Hey jon good game today. Yeh That sucks that you lost it but if you try enough you will eventually get going.

hang in there,,, get in the money again and build it up,,,good luck ,,,
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Sergeant Major
    lesson learned then.. so when you get you BR back you won't give it up so easy... after my first win on private rolls, i lost it all as well on a stupid play wher i felt confident with top pair. but guy gets way lucky and sets his twos on turn. bada bing, bada boom back to the basics. and today i prove to myself that i am learning the online play. took first in nbrn $25 tourn in thier client and cashed 10$ to cps... then took 5th in a 3.30 freezeout tourn. and won another 13.50... so just learn the ways of online poker and you'll get a BR and keep it! GL @ the tables, c-ya 'round

Sergeant
    Same happens with me all the time :X

Sergeant Major
    good job man. i feel good when i cash in anything

Knight-Lieutenant
    well tell me nothing i havent seen or heard lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    We all had these momentss....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast