Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64527.02

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

Leaking of PO freerolls password

Hi players. I'm quite despite of the fact, that we need to beat more players playing PO free-roll than have been opted in! For last one there were 5 more players played than opted in tournament. Does anybody see some way how to stop this?

I would suggest using tournament tickets (purchased instead of password revealing) to be able to play in any PO freeroll. Is there some technical issue to be able to do it this way? I'm interesting in PokerStars only ... so any ideas ?

if they had tickets they would be used like merge has. but you cant buy tickets at bcp or bovada. not possible

Quote Originally Posted by MadAdo View Post
    Hi players. I'm quite despite of the fact, that we need to beat more players playing PO free-roll than have been opted in! For last one there were 5 more players played than opted in tournament. Does anybody see some way how to stop this?

I would suggest using tournament tickets (purchased instead of password revealing) to be able to play in any PO freeroll. Is there some technical issue to be able to do it this way? I'm interesting in PokerStars only ... so any ideas ?
    pokerstars is a waste of time, and if it was possible to do tickets for the game do you really think that after nearly 3 years of the site running freerolls zab wouldnt of thought about it :| genius man utter genius
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

sorry zab has tried to get tickets done through PokerStars but for now it is done by PassWord

Now the Carbon Free Rolls are done by tickets

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by rs3rooster View Post
    if they had tickets they would be used like merge has. but you cant buy tickets at bcp or bovada. not possible
    Quote Originally Posted by MadAdo View Post

u missed that bit huh champ
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Master
    Okay, accept that it is not a peanut problem to solve. For sure there is not so horrible leak like it was before (before there were bigger time period during password revealed and registration) ... thanks ZAB for that at least! I'm always happy to be able to play such not so huge-crowd players pool

Experienced Member
    me too acept because is hard earn point in this site,

Seasoned Veteran
    Agreed... Is there anyway the admins can refuse tourny players?

Seasoned Veteran
    whos gonna admit to giving out the password to there friend?

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    pokerstars is a waste of time, and if it was possible to do tickets for the game do you really think that after nearly 3 years of the site running freerolls zab wouldnt of thought about it :| genius man utter genius
    It actually is possible to have tickets on PS... many other sites use them for their FR's , although I have no clue how they actually work, I know they exist.
    I Buy and Sell Pokerstars $ PM me for Details.
    PokerStars : PerformLAB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast