Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64776.68

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I thought if someone was not linked to PO through opting in that they could not get any payout if they win...

musicmannn
    That's pretty slimy if it's true. I hope not...

Quote Originally Posted by greengiant View Post
    wtf I didnt now ppl shared to password . Why would someonr do this? No added value except cheats value.
    i know, seriously. just makes their own odds worse by letting these ppl in for free.. i dont think theyd end up getting paid, but that is true, they go by that bs number system. if they didnt do tht, thyd b best usa online site, still might b, but bc of this anonymous bullcrap, its close w BCP and bovada as best sites

Quote Originally Posted by turkeyfive View Post
    I thought if someone was not linked to PO through opting in that they could not get any payout if they win...
    i believe u might be correct sir! this is prob how they know who doesnt get paid, even if they place, and they will also get introuble

Experienced Member
    a couple of times more people were in the tournament than people who opted in her so i think it is a problem

Experienced Member
    yeah i see why people would do that though lol it sucks blowing up your computer with viruses completing these offers. ill def be stingy and not share though it takes too much work.

PokerOwned God
    sharing pw and stealing 20 fr is so degen its terrible..lol..always someone leaking pw, since the pokerstars days i can remember

PokerOwned Veteran
    this def. is a problem.. i thought about this the other day

Seems completely pointless to give the passwords away because people in the Bovada tourneys without being PO members can't get paid anyway, from what I've read. So, not only are the people "sharing" passwords screwing everyone by making the odds worse than they need to be, but they are also screwing themselves and wasting the time of those they "shared' the password with...jeez.

Experienced Member
    like ive stated before it is too much work to give out the password for that low of a prize pool.... itd be allowing a bunch of goond***s to get our freeroll money. might as well let the person sneak in w ur wife sometime.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast