Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70746.29

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Laying down KK?

Quote Originally Posted by z0d14c View Post
    same here i could never lay down kings unless there were more then 5 people all in before me
    I agee with this, I can't remember the % , but even pocket aces really start to lose their value with 3 or more other players being in the hand.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I would probably always call an all in preflop with KK, sometimes you will face an AA and lose, but most of the times the opponent have a smaller pair or an Ax.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    when you feel you can lose the game, you should retire even if you think you can not

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    An agressive bet before flop could be a clue and a raise after flop is a dead give away-"Trust That Auntie"
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

PokerOwned Master
    I could lay down KK after the flop if I saw one Ace on the flop, but pre-flop I consider KK at a minimum a 50-50 chance of winning. So I would probably go in. I would not mind losing to a better hand, I get upset when they win with a worse hand than mine pre-flop. This would be why it is so important to be sure you enter a ring game with only 10 percent of your bankroll.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I think it is okay to get busted with KK, no lay down

Master Sergeant
    Also i don't think i'm ever going to be able to lay down kings...ofc if it's a huge tournament with big money at stake i would give it some thought if i get in that situation.

PokerOwned God
    won´t ever do that preflop, I will go bust with KK

you'd have to have a monster read on someone. The problem is you called him a donk, so, how can you have a complete read on someone who plays atc sometimes. Just my thoughts. GL

PokerOwned Moderator
    I've never heard anyone who would say yes to your question. Tournament, maybe, and yes, you gotta have a good read. Ring game, NEVER! Always call, you'll be ahead in the long run. How many of us does the same thing with QQ in that position, or even AK suited, heck even AK os. And you always got a chance to suckout, so unless you are psychic or pulling a CEREUS scam and can read the guy's hold cards, always call

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast