Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Master Sergeant

Just like Susie Isaacs

ok so...here's what happened.I was playing in a freeroll romania tournament and I had about 20000 chips with 63 ppl remaining(it was paying from 25 up).I had ace-king and the flop turned 7 4 Ace.3 in the hand and I was on the button.One guy raised 3k and the other one went all-in..I said in my head(what better can he have?) and I went allin,the other one(who had 200k chips) paid and there was it.I had Ace king,the one left to me had Ace J and the all in guy had...44,I knew I was busted.The turn was ACE!!! and the river I cant remember...but..he had full 4 over aces...It's the second time I finish almost in the money this kind of situation...
    If your iq reaches 50...you should sell...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I think a story already told, because you upload the photo?

Master Sergeant
    what do you mean by "because you upload the photo"? you mean I should upload a photo?

Knight-Captain
    top pair, top kicker, is awesum, but when u see the big bet AND a call, u really gotta stop and think about what they mite have. basically just bad luck, tho. if that guy hadn't hit his set, u probably would've tripled up.

PokerOwned Pro
    That sucks. :S I don't ever call all ins on the flop with a single pair unless it is early in the tourney, or I know the person that all inned is a loose player. =\

Master Sergeant
    I dont know what was in my mind...because I usually don't do this...