Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Tournament Percentages.

Say a player is just a little above average NL Holdem player. In say a 100 player MMT, how often would you think they would make the money and then how often would they win the whole tournament ?
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

average player should make ft about 15%+ and win the whole thang 10% of the time there are at the ft imo
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

good

PokerOwned God
    Yeah what potfan said sounds about right. Better players could make ft 15% of the time, and win 20% of the time though.

#NiggasInParis

it would be great if we had that percentage info in our PO profiles, obviously only considering the PO trackable played games ..... !!

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I would say itm probably %20-%25 of the time and win maybe %5

Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    Say a player is just a little above average NL Holdem player. In say a 100 player MMT, how often would you think they would make the money and then how often would they win the whole tournament ?
    Well how many spots pay? If it pays 15 spots, then hypothetically overall, "all average players averaged out" should make the money 15% of the time and win 1% of the time overall.

Maybe 17-18% and 1.5% if we're talking about someone a little above average. That would still be a negative roi tho.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    in money 155 but wining maybe 1-2% may opinion

the percentage of the tournament are fair because not everyone can win