Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63710.34

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Veteran
    it was a really nice call the one you did, very well played

Congrats, nice call

well done cya on a ft soon buddy
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    Really don't want to hate on you for your play of the hand, but I don't like several parts. Jerrrome is a thinking player who posts on 2+2 and also is ranked somewhere near the middle of the OPR top 100. Having said all that, you are playing a 100bb stack OOP vs a thinking reg. I am indiferent to your lead otf. On one hand, he could just lay his hand down and you win the hand, but he can also float you in a pot that is undoubtedly going to become more bloated on future streets. I personally like just folding A10 pre to a thinking reg who is also IP vs you, and can play near perfectly against you given the dynamic. You basically got the best board run-out that you could have possibly hoped for. I mean say you turned the NFD, you are OOP. He probably would check it back, and see what you did OTR. I hate to say it bro, but I would fold even AJ here as you are giving up a bunch by being OOP vs a player who is better than you. I mean tbh, I really don't like playing this hand OOP to an EP raise vs anyone that I don't consider to be a fish. The mere fact that you saw him barrel off 100bbs in the first level should give you an indication as to why you shouldn't play A10 here. He picked up more equity ott, but I can see him barreling us irrespective of the J ott. He knows that your range consists of a lot of Ad/Kd/Qd. I also think that you played this hand very poorly otf. If you are not looking to play a big pot then why are you calling pre-flop? If you think that you have the best hand pre-flop, then why are we just calling? Even if we know that the villain has a high frequency of barreling off, do we really want to get involved with a HAND LIKE THIS? I say if you did decide to play the hand, just c/raise get it in otf, or when you lead and he min-clicked it back; just raise it enough to where he has to make a decision for his stack.
    Sorry WEC, but I 100% agree with Sickread on this.

PAY OFF YOUR LOAN!! dudemanstan's Avatar
    You hit a str8 on the river and flopped top pair good bet

That was very nice. I know i would be happy to win anything or make it to the final table. I have been on a bad luck streak or it may just be playing against donks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12