Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    Nice thread! I have been with merge since 08 I believe. I also played on FT before 08 and PS before and during up til black friday. I don't think the 1$ double ups are worth it either but if you can get to the the point you can multi 3$ or 5$ double ups I think that is. Usually pretty soft and having the right game plan you can cash most of the time. I hadn't played in a minute and found this foruma couple weeks ago. Definitely a good place to grab some xtra cheese. Keep everyone posted interested to hear how you did.

Well its been a while since Ive played any poker. I ended up getting sick for about a week and schedule gets crazy at the end of the year for holidays, so I have had little time to devote to playing. Soon I hope to be playing again as Im not sick and work should be slowing down soon. Im hoping to start trying to obtain my weekly volume goals again next week... Hoping lol.

That's it for now, Ill probably be giving a bankroll and general update soon.

PokerOwned Veteran
    congratulations on the success so far man. Keep up the good work and you'll be moving through the ranks in no time.

PokerOwned Master
    Which deal do you like better from Carbon? Getting 35% rakeback with slower VIP points and no point-trading, or the original deal you had? I would like rakeback from carbon, but since they seemed to take away other promotions from you, do you think it is worth it??

Quote Originally Posted by tturne01 View Post
    Which deal do you like better from Carbon? Getting 35% rakeback with slower VIP points and no point-trading, or the original deal you had? I would like rakeback from carbon, but since they seemed to take away other promotions from you, do you think it is worth it??
    I think it depends on what stakes you are playing with your initial bankroll. VIP points come pretty slow playing micro stakes without mass volume, so I personally like the 35% rakeback more. If you have a sufficient roll you can afford to play higher limits and get points much faster which makes the milestones easier to reach. That is just my opinion on it. I haven't took a hard look at which VIP statuses are realistically able to achieve at micro stakes, but I think the rakeback is more profitable if you are starting with a very limited bankroll or none at all (free rolls ftw.)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345