Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66692.05

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Good Luck!!!
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

PokerOwned God
    good posting jslice, i wish you well..i need a break myself and refresh my mind for poker..see ya around

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by J_Slice View Post
    Villain is VPIP:5 PFR: 5 AFq: 25 3b: 0 over ~60 total hands.

Merge - $0.04 NL - Holdem - 9 players
    Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

SB: $6.09
    BB: $4.00
    UTG: $4.34
    UTG+1: $2.64
    MP: $4.26
    MP+1: $3.28
    LP: $4.00
    Hero (CO): $4.07
    BTN: $4.50

SB posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.04

Pre Flop: ($0.06) Hero has J:diamond: K:heart:

fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.12, fold, fold, BB calls $0.08

Flop: ($0.26, 2 players) 9:diamond: J:club: K:diamond:
    BB checks, Hero bets $0.19, BB raises to $0.95, Hero calls $0.76

Turn: ($2.16, 2 players) 4:heart:
    BB bets $2.93 and is all-in, Hero .....

Looking for feedback on this hands flop action and whether to call the turn shove or not.
    Considering that his VPIP is 5, and 3b is 0 over 60 hands, I have a hard time seeing him shoving without the nuts here or trips here. So I'm thinking QTs if he decided to play loose randomly on the BB, but I doubt it. I think 99 is possible. so I'm going to go with 99. He also could have QdJd, which seems to fit the betting pattern here and his stats. If he has QdJd, that gives you the better hand but gives him possible gutshot and flush draw. He could also have slowplayed AA preflop.

So possible range: more likely: AA, 99, QdJd less likely: QTs or KQs.
    I would fold here, mainly because his stats say "nit" and his all-in from oop deserves respect.

PokerOwned Master
    Are you still doing this or have you lost your bankroll? either way I hope you did well

Quote Originally Posted by tturne01 View Post
    Considering that his VPIP is 5, and 3b is 0 over 60 hands, I have a hard time seeing him shoving without the nuts here or trips here. So I'm thinking QTs if he decided to play loose randomly on the BB, but I doubt it. I think 99 is possible. so I'm going to go with 99. He also could have QdJd, which seems to fit the betting pattern here and his stats. If he has QdJd, that gives you the better hand but gives him possible gutshot and flush draw. He could also have slowplayed AA preflop.

So possible range: more likely: AA, 99, QdJd less likely: QTs or KQs.
    I would fold here, mainly because his stats say "nit" and his all-in from oop deserves respect.
    Totally agree with folding the turn shove given his stats. What do you think of the flop action?

Quote Originally Posted by trubton444 View Post
    Are you still doing this or have you lost your bankroll? either way I hope you did well
    I have just recently picked this back up after taking an extended break from playing online due to things in my life taking priority. I really didn't get much of a start on this after starting this thread, maybe only playing a few thousand hands basically breaking even before I stopped.

No, I have not lost my roll, haha. I will post a little update here in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by J_Slice View Post
    I thought I had started a thread on here for my cash game journey. It seems I have neglected to update this for quite some time lol.

Anyways I had a lot of things come up in life and had to put poker on the back burner for a long time. Recently I have had the urge to start playing online again and with the purchase of a new computer, a lot of free time with my job, and a renewed ambition to play I have decided to try this again.

My BR has slipped since the last time I posted here. I am currently at $15.30. I plan to grind 4NL on Carbon, starting with 2 tables and slowly making my way to more.

I have just recently redownloaded PT3 and am in the process of setting up my HUD to how I want it so it may be a little swingy for my first few sessions while I am tweaking it.

I will try to update this thread after every session, post some thoughts, post some cash game hands for analysis, and anything else I think would be interesting.
    I saw the date of the first thread and today's date and was like wow what happened, glad you're back and good luck building your roll keep us posted

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Played 692 hands yesterday resulting in a loss of $1.37 bringing my total bankroll to $22.22. Lost a stack early to a donk shoving with a gutshot and hitting it on the river to bust my set, then was pretty much card dead and lucky to only be down >1/2 a stack at the end of the session. A little upsetting but it happens. Upped my tables to 4 trying to prevent me from playing marginal hands due to boredom.

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    I saw the date of the first thread and today's date and was like wow what happened, glad you're back and good luck building your roll keep us posted
    Yeah had a lot happen all at once causing me to put this on the back burner for quite a while, much longer then I had originally hoped for but that's the way things go. Im hoping this time I can keep this up and be properly rolled for 4NL so I can start taking shots at the next level.

PokerOwned Master
    [QUOTE=J_Slice;197459]Totally agree with folding the turn shove given his stats. What do you think of the flop action?

I think he had you beat on the flop after his check re-raise. I think you were right to c-bet 2/3 the pot, but after his large re-raise, I would have folded right there... only because of his stats. If he was a donk, I would have called.

Soo, had a rollercoaster day today. I played two sessions today, the first for a total of 526 hands and a loss of -$8.06. Mainly due to getting KK all in preflop versus AA for a loss of ~$6, then I think the rest me tilting slightly and not playing optimally. I quickly got control and quit the session however before losing too much.

Later on I jumped back on and played 484 more hands and turned the earlier red number into black resulting in +$16.50 for the session.

So today started out going in the wrong direction but I ended up turning it into a decent profit. My total hands played today was 1010 for a profit of +$8.44 which brings my total bankroll up to $30.54.

Been awhile since I updated this so I might as well now. Played 7827 hands since the last update, the majority were winning sessions. I am up +$24.14 in those sessions which brings my total bankroll up to $55.70.

I have recently started getting rakeback through Carbon so it should help some.

So, total stats so far are:

10975 hands played
    +$43.62
    Beating 4NL at 4.97 BB/100 hands

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast