Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Elite PokerOwned Member

Interesting hand in 3.25k $11 buy in

Here it is... Want peoples opinion. Personally I think its not even a question to fold here considering the stacks, blinds, and levels being 15 mins.

Heres a rundown if you dont want to read text.

Blinds - 75/150
    UTG +1 MIN raises
    UTG +2 flat calls 300
    CO - Reraises to 845
    ME - Flat
    Sb - Shoves 3.5k
    UTG's - FOLD
    CO - CALLS
    ME - ?

Starting Game #54282918-67
    GoochBruiser is the Dealer
    Shuffling Cards
    kingmen10 posted Small Blind 75
    serenetynow1 posted Big Blind 150
    You Were Dealt (Jd,Jh)
    ResultsO folds
    saramar raised to 300
    HowdyDo123 calls 300
    Skrillex22 raised to 845
    ireadursoul7 folds
    eIGht00np3 folds
    GoochBruiser calls 845
    kingmen10 folds
    serenetynow1 is All In
    saramar folds
    HowdyDo123 folds
    Skrillex22 is All In
    GoochBruiser folds and shows (Jd,Jh)
    serenetynow1 shows (Ah,Ks)
    Skrillex22 shows (Kh,Ad)
    Dealing Flop (8d,Qs,Tc)
    Dealing Turn (6c)
    Dealing River (6h)
    1341 returned to Skrillex22 from Pot 2
    Skrillex22 wins 4251 from Pot 1 with : Pair of Sixes
    serenetynow1 wins 4251 from Pot 1 with : Pair of Sixes

Current B2B Champ!
    tough spot. really depends how much chips you had. if it was all even stacks at about 3.5k apiece i dont think i could find a fold here. but i definitely would have taken a differently line by 4 betting all in (assuming 3.5k). by just calling it puts you in a tough spot, even if u do see a flop u need to fade AKQ to feel good. seems like a shove/fold hand, if your willing to call the 3 bet(AND HAVE 3.5K) you may as well go with it

Seasoned Veteran
    u made the right decision there is too much action going on there and JJ is a very vulnurable hand for playing more than one player

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerchai View Post
    u made the right decision there is too much action going on there and JJ is a very vulnurable hand for playing more than one player
    This. Would also fold this hand in this spot

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by donny111 View Post
    tough spot. really depends how much chips you had. if it was all even stacks at about 3.5k apiece i dont think i could find a fold here. but i definitely would have taken a differently line by 4 betting all in (assuming 3.5k). by just calling it puts you in a tough spot, even if u do see a flop u need to fade AKQ to feel good. seems like a shove/fold hand, if your willing to call the 3 bet(AND HAVE 3.5K) you may as well go with it
    Only reason why i didnt 4 bet/shove instead of flatting was a guy min raised utg+1 got flatted from utg+2 and then cut off 3 bet... At best Im 50/50 between either the UTG +1 min with ak aq then with the CO 3 betting that just weakens my hands and value. He has to have atleast AA, KK, QQ or AK. Forgot to add that we were all sitting with roughly 5-6k very and was still very early in a deep freezeout.

Im just laughing out how someone from the small blind with AK off can make that shove with 4 players acting in front. Let alone the play from the CO who snapped called his insta shove. Just thought it was interesting and pretty hilarious

That sounds like the typical donkey shove and yes i would lay it also considering the idea of 4 players in the hand and chip stacks.

PokerOwned Veteren
    sounds like the typical donkey shove