Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

An interesting hand at .10/.25 NL HU at carbon

My read on my opponent is that he is getting upset with me value-towning him. I have been relatively tight and every time we raise/bet and get to shown down I have had decent hands. Then this hand came up. I don't want to say our hand, or his hand yet, i want people to put him on a range based on betting and bet sizing. Stack sizes are a little meh.

Merge, $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 2 Players
    Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite. View Hand #10775342

SB: $32.33 (129.3 bb)
    Hero (BB): $34.37 (137.5 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with [2 cards]
    SB raises to $0.75, Hero raises to $1.87, SB raises to $4.75, Hero calls $2.88

Flop: ($9.50) 6s Ah 3c (2 players)
    Hero checks, SB bets $4.75, Hero ???

So, my question is, what hands can I raise for value, what do we put him on, and what hands are we calling down with. Also keep in mind our image, so what can we do to combat it if we have a strong hand, and can we use it if we don't on this flop.

Banned
    the hands you can raise for value are 6s and 3s for sure

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    yeah 36 is a hand u can raise

PokerOwned Demi-God
    if iw as playin 3 6 i wouldnt say i had it either lol
    sometimes u got to go for it

PokerOwned Veteran
    your flop action is wrong, sb should have first action therefore you don't have the option of checking as stated....

PokerOwned God
    i think he has AK.

#NiggasInParis

Quote Originally Posted by graven29 View Post
    My read on my opponent is that he is getting upset with me value-towning him. I have been relatively tight and every time we raise/bet and get to shown down I have had decent hands.
    So you obviously play alot differently than in the client.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Hemp - the action is correct - HU small blind has button and acts last on every street except pre
    Prawney - i play different live than online and here than elsewhere. Against this player my image was tight and we had about 80 hands against each other.
    Ok, so sets are raises for value as are two pair. What about KK or QQ? And what will he fold to a shove? Considering my image. Would he fold JJ or TT? Would he fold AQ? If he folds everything below AQ, don't we almost have to shove any two?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    he could be holding a AK but if you have 3 6 i would reraise

PokerOwned Pro
    Well his raise represents that he has an Ace with more than likely a decent kicker because he raised pre-flop. For value the only hands you can be confident your ahead with would be 3-6 6-6 3-3 or A-6 A-3 or obv. AA. but most of these hands arent really hands your gonna play if someone raises you preflop.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast