Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63867.55

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb 50 pt Poker Client SnG

So, I was thinking... We have this poker client that I know I don't use a ton. What if we put together a tournament on the client? It doesnt' need to be something that Zab has to add to but I know that there are times that people come on here and want to play some on the client but have a hard time finding people.

I would suggest something small to start but we have the ability to do a 6 person SnG on the client. Let's put something together. If you are interested let me know.

If I get enough interest to do a tourney in the client, I will put together another thread to clarify details (Date, time, buy-in, etc.). I look forward to getting this going!

Gefishy

Elite PokerOwned Member
    very good idea, I am interested, just that it makes me a bit with the language

I like it, and a scheduled tournament could get more people involved in the client as well.

PokerOwned Pro
    Great idea! I'm in.

Knight-Lieutenant
    I would like to see Heads Up tables there for points like 50 point buy ins that would be cheap

What I would be thinking of doing is putting together a weekly (or some other regular interval) poker client game with multiple people and hopefully multiple tables. The idea of a heads-up $50 buy-in may be fun but is a different discussion. Not that I am trying to quash the growth of new ideas!

That being said, what would you say would be a reasonable buy-in for something like this? Ideas?

PokerOwned Master
    for sure, the way to do it is offer good prizes at first, extra points or something, then people will play, get something going on here

Knight-Lieutenant
    havent played in PO client lately cant afford it lol

Knight-Lieutenant
    havent been in there for awhile need pts just for freerolls

Ive never used it myself but I like getfishy's ideas. I would be more likely to use it if there were tournaments on there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast