Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats the deal!

Whats the deal!

I guess I play micro stakes .25/.50.
    So what I am getting at,if I make a standard 4xor5x raise isnt that telling the other players that I basicly have a good to great starting hand?

So 1 opponent calls that 5x raise you would think he also has a great starting hand.
    My AA. Trun comes 446, I bet, he calls and so on till we are all in on the river...
    he shows 94s. Now did I play this wrong or maybe he shouldnt have call that large rasie w/94.
    Has the game changed that much? Maybe I'm not keeping up with Durrrrr or isadur or the staticical side of the game

Any help out there?

some of these internet players cant tell what you have by the way you bet. hell alot of them lust throw money around like its nothing
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

you want some advise..... Play bigger stakes where the real money is involved. i used to play micro stakes and the same crap happened to me. so i went up to 1/2 NL and the game got alot better. Not so many idiots up there. The penny and quarter games are unreal. people play better when the dollars are on the line.
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

PokerOwned God
    Do you want 94s to call your big raise pre when you have AA? I do. Don't worry about the results of one hand.

Quote Originally Posted by bmeelneg View Post
    Do you want 94s to call your big raise pre when you have AA? I do. Don't worry about the results of one hand.
    Well said. You want the 94s to call you every time. Just got unlucky this hand.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Thanks for the replies.. seems to be a new thing as it happens 15 tims a day,new site to me.. but been around for years.I wish it wasjust a once in a while thing. I think they think they can get you to fold.... i agree i have to move up..but that will have to wait for funds.

Banned
    sometimes if i play someone enough, i get feel for his raises and would call a raise like that just to see if i could flop it then stack him. now, i dont do that unless i am convinced. not sure of your stacks or time together, but that would be the only justification i could come up with

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by billyjustin View Post
    ... but that would be the only justification i could come up with
    I can think of another one ...

PokerOwned Demi-God
    lol but they were suited is so funny reallly evn i am donkey sometime i get carried away with suited cardz

PokerOwned Master
    it is simple,first u should be concern about the history of player,is he a loose before the flop?u should know what type of player u are playing with and believe me sometimes it is hard,cause they just play with aces and when they double up,they are gone.but anyway u should know what kind of player u are dealing with,is he loose or tight,before or after the flop.then play your cards again that person,poker most of it(all of it),is a game of people .
    i did not say u play bad or anything,i mean when he is a bad player and u bet on the flop and on the turn,and there is no flush out there or any kind of draw,u should think what he has?it is much more important you know what your oponent has,u could not play poker blind and hope your hand is stands up at the end.
    and the final point is in low stakes,alot of not nececary bad pepole play implied odds before the flop and pot odds after the flop,to think that way sometimes it make sense .
    if u play good solid poker,u are winner at the end,it was just a hand,a lot of much imposible things happend in my poker history,good luck anyway.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast