Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64282.12

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Idea For New Tournament

I was thinking of a new tournament idea.Like the WSOP PO....why couldnt we do kind of a another wsop, where theres a percentage of the top winners on the sight in a months time get picked and get an entry into like a private wsop type tournament at the beggining of each month.I would be willing to take a percentage of the points I make throughout the month and donate them towards this....I mean itd be cool to have something else to compete towards.We could even hold the tourny in client or whatever.Just an idea.Does anyone else agree?

I mean it wouldnt be hard to figure this out.We could just take like the top 50 off the leaderboard.So if we all donated a few points off of every survey than it should be plenty enough to hold another wsop type tourny.

umm. do you mean something like this?
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...wned-7823.html

Yes...something like that but instead of top people who made points doing surveys take the top cashes for the months time out of the PO Merge tournaments.Just like a competition thing.So say the top 50 cashes in a 30 day time period compete in a private tourny.Kind of like a bragging rights tourny I guess.Idk just a thought.

ya but cashes count in this, plus the top so many cahses a month make leaderboard points...it may cause too much confusion to have 2 wsopo tournaments....

Ya I never thought about that..took a class on inovations my brain just gos left early in the morning...

lol it is a great idea, I am just thinking it is already bad enough with everyone before the month is over asking when the wsopo is, this would really throw it over the edge

Banned
    I would be cool with taking all the points paid out for the leader board and doing a tourney based on that for each month instead of just the points. The current WSOPO is good though with the exception that some folks(chip leaders) are just fools who are good at taking surveys lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YouWereDOA View Post
    I would be cool with taking all the points paid out for the leader board and doing a tourney based on that for each month instead of just the points. The current WSOPO is good though with the exception that some folks(chip leaders) are just fools who are good at taking surveys lol
    Lmao sooooooooooooooo true

How about the World Series of U.S Poker Owned? Euro Free is the way to be!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast