Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70519.43

I would like to hear any HPT experiences

Heartland comes my way twice a year, I am going to finally try one this March...

I would love to hear the stories of any one else who has played in any of the HPT stops

I played in the HPT main event at Soaring Eagle (Michigan) a few years ago. I didn't care for the tournament structure, it was very fast at first then slowed down toward the middle of the second day. I'm hoping they've changed that. It was a pretty soft field back then, I'm sure it's still the same way if the buy-in is still only $500. If you have the roll to play in it I encourage you too, it's a great experience and maybe you can have more luck then I had. I finished a few spots short of the televised final table.

PokerOwned Pro
    I've been wondering about that as well, will have to look into it more myself.

PokerOwned Master
    good luck! let us know how you do if you do end up playing

Thanks Mrlova... so it must feel like a super turbo or something?

just a side note.... I noticed HPT added a $60 All in or Fold this year...wow! $60

Quote Originally Posted by LIB_CON View Post
    Thanks Mrlova... so it must feel like a super turbo or something?

just a side note.... I noticed HPT added a $60 All in or Fold this year...wow! $60
    Yes and no...it felt really fast after the third or so level until the middle of day 2. Once it got down to two tables it seemed to really slow. The blinds seemed to freeze, the amount they raised each level wasn't enough to force action. I meant to look into this to see if things have changed but never got around to it though so i can't tell you if this has been changed yet.

Seasoned Veteran
    Wang Letting Cards Go Zhenwu Wang has recently folded a few of his hands face up. The first time saw Wang limp in the small blind, at which point Eemil Tuominen shoved from the big blind.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Ive made the final table 3 times came in 2nd place once yea i know im awesome