Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62904.69

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by credsfan03 View Post
    If you do decide to sell anymore I would buy $10 with a Juicy Stakes transfer.
    I can't sell anu more. I currently sold 10% to SendMeCookies and 7% to Timmy, I sold them @ no markup.... gave a good deal 4 PO players. I also sold 53% @ 91% on SWC..... always nice to have good results to warrant a markup on share prices. I have 2% availible on Sealsdeals.info left.... probably will sell out. SealsDeals So in total I will have sold 70-72% of my Sunday mtt. I also have some action on 1 really solid horse @ a rate of 81%.... he is solid and a steal with the field and structure even @ 81%. His name is Chazley on there in case you are on there watching. I will be staking a little more for the Sunday 40k, because I know some great horses who are big favorites over the field. Wish me luck, and my horses. I will post more periodically. Thanks to my PO backers here..... maybe in the future more of you can get in on the action.

Quick update starting stack 3,000 have nearly 8,000 and CL. Wish me luck we have a way 2 go..... 8 places pay.

Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    Quick update starting stack 3,000 have nearly 8,000 and CL. Wish me luck we have a way 2 go..... 8 places pay.
    Railing buddy. GOGOGO!!!

I am @ the 1st break and have chipped up to 8200 but fallen down to 4th on the LB. I figure 11k is what I will need @ or around the FT. Play is super standard, and there aren't a lot of players that are capable of getting ool. Players are mostly so face-up I almost pulled a tiny vbet in position otr with 4th pair to the board. I literally don't lose on this site unless I lose a flip or in 2 brutal cases flopped sets to flopped flush draws. Flush draws are obviously the nuts. I sold 70% of my action, so it really helps me stay focused on the top prize. Knowing that a min cash only gets me 600+ chips, I play for the win all out like all good players should but can't necessarily do because they are not properly rolled. Post updates in a bit...

Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    I am @ the 1st break and have chipped up to 8200 but fallen down to 4th on the LB. I figure 11k is what I will need @ or around the FT. Play is super standard, and there aren't a lot of players that are capable of getting ool. Players are mostly so face-up I almost pulled a tiny vbet in position otr with 4th pair to the board. I literally don't lose on this site unless I lose a flip or in 2 brutal cases flopped sets to flopped flush draws. Flush draws are obviously the nuts. I sold 70% of my action, so it really helps me stay focused on the top prize. Knowing that a min cash only gets me 600+ chips, I play for the win all out like all good players should but can't necessarily do because they are not properly rolled. Post updates in a bit...
    writing your play strategy here not the best idea while still playin in the mtt. just sayin....

Just saw you stack that SS w/ ak vs his qt. nice hit.

Right around the ft 13 left. I lost big 5k pot with A9 when I raised HJ and guy shoved j6 for 300 chips more. #RETARDED. It was a big pot as I have only 11,000. I would post a little more but guess my backer doesn't want top secrets out of the bad

Lost AIPF BVB Micon shoved prior 2-3 times in blinds war vs me. I think he thought he was baller or something. I almost called A4 prior time but figured I could find a better spot. I found a great spot the next BVB confrontation as I had AK and he again shoved; this time with 27. I would have called way worse than the AK I had. I obviously get sucked out on. 1500 chips in the middle and I had 9k behind. The guy Micon is selling WSOP action.... #GTFO. I am amazed how bad that play was. Sorry guys....I feel twice as sick because I lost 4 my backers. I honestly couldn't have played better. I can't think of 1 hand I played badly. I floated oop and took pots away a couple of times and bluff raised once. I managed my risk/reward almost as well as I can.... Sorry guys.

so jersey's name on swc is Micon?

just kidding, I am sorry sick, that is an awful way to go out, good game.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123