Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70664.38

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

Thumbs up Play to win not to be a donkey

i find if u wait for 20 min at begin of real money tourney u have better chance to win in the money then going all in like the donkey's in every tourney

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i dont wont to get in money i wont final table that me ofcourse

PokerOwned Veteran
    it depends on how you play, if you are a donk you won't win even if you play 20 min later. If you are a good player the donks that go all in won't be a problem

PAY OFF YOUR LOAN!! dudemanstan's Avatar
    I love the donks going all in, i can double up through them.

PokerOwned Master
    I rather play against serious poker player, because you CAN'T bluff a donkey :-) even worse, you could easily be sucked by donkey ATC playing style

LLB King
    I will take the chance in calling a donks all in preflop with a hand like AKs or medium to big pair during the early stages of a tourney, why not? If they get lucky just join a new tourney.

Experienced Member
    Look Donks get lucky sometimes...good players get lucky .....depends on the cards.....anyone can play good cards and win or loose, its how you play the cards and the players

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I like to be in right from the start and see as many hands as possible. It's the best way to build your stack. The only exception would be a super-deepstack tournament where you start off with like 500 big blinds. Then I might wait it out a while because it's going to be a long night.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesishot3 View Post
    i find if u wait for 20 min at begin of real money tourney u have better chance to win in the money then going all in like the donkey's in every tourney
    lol i love the donk players and the allin.the problem is when they hit and KO you.today i done 5 or 6 suckouts,hope dont spread thru weekend.

I find that statement true also. A tournament is a marathon not a sprint, so you must last a long time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast