Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Experienced Member
    1. Don't deposit cash... unless you have money to burn or you're good at poker. These freerolls are sweet and you can work on the fundamentals while still trying to win some real money.
    hell no , to make money you need to use money

building up br from 0 is tons of harder than using that 20$ which you got for an hour at work

There is much more strategy that can be added to what you have written....let the donks be donks though....sometimes not getting involved you miss opportunity ......easy chips are easy chips you just cant get mad when donked if you choose to play against them....Poker is full of beats....golden rule in my opinion is to not go all in pre which I am still guilty of all the time...Its hard to stay patient and focused when playing freerolls.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavey25 View Post
    There is much more strategy that can be added to what you have written....let the donks be donks though....sometimes not getting involved you miss opportunity ......easy chips are easy chips you just cant get mad when donked if you choose to play against them....Poker is full of beats....golden rule in my opinion is to not go all in pre which I am still guilty of all the time...Its hard to stay patient and focused when playing freerolls.
    shuhh

nice signature btw

Bluff me, bluff you.
    I like your Sig customs

lemme know....I make em cheap....hit me up and we talk.....every1 on here u see with a sick sig is what I have done.....dcheck out thread in main chat now

Elite PokerOwned Member
    The best way to win freerolls period seems to be bet like an idiot and hope you get lucky. lol

I still do not understand why people want to play if they are just going to shove all in every hand, which seems to be someone at every table.

Experienced Member
    That's good, unfortunatelly you don't have to do when on Turn you are winner with a AA pair in hand and on river a idiot have luck to make a full with 5-3 in hand and a 5 on flop and 2x 3s on turn-river....

overall a pretty solid advice. thanks for the read.

PokerOwned Pro
    It took a long time for me to learn patients.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12