Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70769.27

Thread: HOW To TAG?

Experienced Member

HOW To TAG?

Can someone tell me how to tag a poker account to a poker site like poker owned?

if u already have an acc and didnt downloaded it from PO links it is only possible(maybe) for BCP ...check this thread http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...ags-26675.html
    gl....

on the other hand if u dont have an account yet u should download it using the PO links to have it auto tracked.....
    Last edited by Swittie; 05-01-2014 at 11:50 PM.

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned Master
    You must download and register for your account through the forum that you want it tagged to. If not there is not usually a way for that to happen unless you create another account and that is not a good thing when the poker site finds out they will shut you down.

much more difficult to get tracked to BCP than any Merge skin. with both ACR and BCP, I downloaded the software with PO's link - the software didn't work - support tells me to download it again, then I don't get tracked and they say I'm already being tracked to a different site - which is impossible!

PokerOwned Veteran
    you have to enter a promo code when you register usually, not sure if its the same with pokerowned