Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70626.36

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran
    I need to use my bankroll too often

PokerOwned Veteran
    i made about 40 $ i just play freerolls and im thinking to make a deposit because you cant make so much from freerolls there is too many players

I won $29 in 1.10 buyin tourney a couple weeks a go. If you count tickets. I won a $33 ticket in a freeroll.

i lost a $109 ticket i got fo $2, I won $2,400 on a $3 r/a. Ive cashed over 3k in 1 year no deposits on merge.

My biggest cash was $2,065.00 on stars and my biggest loss for 1 bi was $140

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by NateVest View Post
    I have made more live than I have online, because I started with a bigger roll on live games and started from nothing online. Then moved my way to micro stakes, my biggest payout was $5,800 in a WPT event last year in a $350 buy-in two day event.
    I guess I didn't read the post correctly, so online my biggest loss was $109 (won a ticket to the $100k Sunday Gtd) and busted with AA vs AK suited they push all in pre-flop on the button, I am in the BB with weapons of mass destruction and he turns a flush. My biggest win online was $200 in an mtt, still looking for that big cash I see my online friends winning. I am fortunate enough to have had the opportunity to withdraw on a few sites, which makes me come back for more. The first time you get that FedEx envelope with that check in there is one of the best feelings you will ever get from online poker.

PokerOwned Master
    just on po or in non po games in non po ive made a couple 100

it is also a great feeling when u check your bank account the next day and your money that u made a withdrawl on is in there! i miss pokerstars

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i cant remember but it wasnt much

PokerOwned Veteran
    Largest cash online was $3,400 on Pokerstars when it was US friendly. Had a couple others just over $3k on PS but never eclipsed the $3.5k mark in a single cash. In terms of single day losses, I've had a $455 losing day once. It was all profit and not a dime from deposits, but shattering to the BR nonetheless. Haven't come close to having that bad of a day in a long, long time.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast