Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

This is a busy forum yet no one is interested in truly discussing strategies.

First of all, there's just one section dedicated to discussing strategies (and no one really does that) and it's a merge of both CASH and Tournaments??? What a waste. Even the sub sections are all bs like tilt and bragging or whatever.

Survey Master
    there have been a couple try to post a few hands for discussion but it seems nobody wants to learn here. just a bunch of freeroll playing to get them a dollar so they can blow it in 1 hour and back to freerolls. total waste of time. thats why i win in last longer bets on a daily basis. not much competition. im not loaded by no means but i do ok in the llbs. if there was more talk on here about how to improve play and such ppl might make a lil money

Banned
    I absolutely agree with the original poster. There are a handful of decent players here and if we started doing startegy talks I think we could all improve eachothers game as a forum. I talk to about 5-6 good players on this site about poker strategy. But I never discuss hands in threads or anything. I would definitely be down to and think we all could benefit from it.

PokerOwned Pro
    I tried to change this, but got very little interest. People just post stupid shit if you post a hand and try to get analysis going. It's a shame, but oh well, they'll stay stupid and I'll keep taking their chips.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Isnt this the truth. As stated above, a few of have tried n have had decent convos amongst ourselves. Not many join in tho n when they do try its a bunch of nonsense. Just wait til u play a few games, ull see how much its needed. Ive even tried advising of explaining at tables, its never heeded tho. Oh well.

PokerOwned God
    Why would I want to tell you my strategies, then you would know how I play, lol.

PokerOwned Veteran
    most dont have strategy. i like to get as many chips as i can. i play position , stack size , hand strength, i use hand recognition, and common sense.

PokerOwned Pro
    so then mic up your play and exploit the knowledge your opponents have. thats how you win a lot of your chips without premium holdings

PokerOwned Pro
    mix up your play rather

PokerOwned God
    i have tried this in the past, long before some of you came to existence on this site..not much feedback..but why not start it now, if you want to learn post, you will get feedback from some.. we have a small community of good players here who wants to improved and discuss poker..gl though in your quest for true poker discussion..
    Last edited by gametime74; 11-02-2012 at 06:46 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast