Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64070.38

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I like to focus on one table, unless I know the people i'm playing with.. then I may play two at a time. I've tried multiple tables before (2+) and it never goes right for me. Like the other night I tried to play 3 freeroll tournaments all at once.. The first 5 levels I did ok on all tables, but ended up busting on all three. I think I did horrible on the last one because I got frustrated on the first two. Someone hit sum suck outs on me and I suppose it affected my gameplay on the last table I was at..

It feels like when you're playing multiple tables you are only able to play your cards and your position and nothing else, it's hard to pick up information on the other players because you're constantly switching between tables. I have no idea how people play 10+ tables and are profitable.. I guess it comes with experience.. *shrug*

PokerOwned Master
    For the start 1 is enough as you grow and become stronger, just play 2 or 4 (tiled) ... do not play more than 4 if your bankroll is not fat enough.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by WojTek View Post
    I like to focus on one table, unless I know the people i'm playing with.. then I may play two at a time. I've tried multiple tables before (2+) and it never goes right for me. Like the other night I tried to play 3 freeroll tournaments all at once.. The first 5 levels I did ok on all tables, but ended up busting on all three. I think I did horrible on the last one because I got frustrated on the first two. Someone hit sum suck outs on me and I suppose it affected my gameplay on the last table I was at..

It feels like when you're playing multiple tables you are only able to play your cards and your position and nothing else, it's hard to pick up information on the other players because you're constantly switching between tables. I have no idea how people play 10+ tables and are profitable.. I guess it comes with experience.. *shrug*
    A HUD helps a lot, especially if you play the same sort of games often so you can get a large sample from your opponents.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    that depends how i fill dat day but 3 to 6 table is best for me

PokerOwned Pro
    love to play 2 - 3 at the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I find that any more than 4 tables and my results really start to suffer.
    My Movember mustache will rock your world!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I think if ur good enough 4 table sis a good amount to multi table with!

Experienced Member
    I think that 2 tables is one of the best option does not delay the game and you can focus 100 per cent on both tables

PokerOwned Demi-God
    8 or 9 tables at once that crazy. I play 3 at the most

i loved playing @ ftp....would multi 12 tables easy....its honestly not hard...i have 2 adual screen setup so its fairly easy...

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast