Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64809.9

PokerOwned Demi-God

$500 Exclusive FR

GL to all in it. As a lil incentive to not donk me out, if i FT this thing ill either donate $5 to the site to add to one of the regular PO'd FRs(if thats possible) or ill put a $5 bounty on myself in one of them.

PokerOwned Pro
    I'm playing in this as well, and I took a quick look at the leaderboard and saw gametime74 had doubled up the first hand. Hopefully I see both of you at the final table

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yeah, im down 350 chips already w/idiots doin all kinda stupic shit, shoulda called the 2nd hand w/99 against a shover that probly only had an A or sumtin.

PokerOwned Pro
    oh yeah there are a couple shovers at my table, I usually just avoid them early with anything but AA because they get way too lucky, way too often

Experienced Member
    well hello guys...new around here..and just posting for points for tournament

I went out way early, hope you guys do better.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Pro
    I'm out as well... there was like 3 people sitting out the whole tourney at my table, 2 of which i know where from here at PO, and one guy who got lucky every single hand it seemed like. he would limp in almost every hand and call any small raises then he'd be all in on the flop and either bluff out whomever he was playing against, or he'd get called and win it on the river. He's actually the guy who took me out, he limped in and I pushed from the small blind with QQ. He called and shows J 9 and hits two jacks. can't beat luck when your very unlucky in the first place