Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66347.65

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    well laptop error put me all in with rags and crippled my stack earlier. got to get used to this new thing damnit. howd everyone fare in the freeroll

Seasoned Veteran

Saving it wisely.

I wanna go play in some ring games with the little I just won in a freeroll but, I'm going to build a little roll for some small fee tourneys. Maybe some satellites if possible. I use to spend my winnings like it was on fire.
    James Jenicek

PokerOwned Master
    I like to hit up the full ring 4NL cash games and some $2 HU SNGs.

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    LOL ended up with 8 bounties, but barely made the cash! still almost ten bucks!!

PokerOwned Master
    normally playing 1$ double up making around 75% into cash

Quote Originally Posted by wykydsceptre View Post
    LOL ended up with 8 bounties, but barely made the cash! still almost ten bucks!!
    Nice it sounds like your doing great with those, keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by wykydsceptre View Post
    Been here a short while, and made a few bucks on the carbon FRs. The $2 bounties are fun, also the 8 PM cubes, all kinda low stakes, but I think a nice way to play, and build up the roll!
    I haven't tried either of the tourneys you mention, I was more of a single table turbo payer when I didn't have hardly enough cash. It had worked for me in the past on Fulltilt but Carbon was more hit or miss. I had extended times of little to no playing on Carbon though, which, added to the limited player pool, made it a little tougher.

I found my best option with my PO freeroll winnings was 4NL ring games on Carbon. I took what I had remaining of failed STT shots and started grinding there. After some thousands of hands I have managed to have a ~30 buyin bankroll for 4NL and just now taking shots at 10NL. I have found that there are a lot more 6max tables at the micro cash compared to my preference fullring, so getting volume is kinda hard.

PokerOwned Pro
    honestly i build my BR from scratch then dive into the $11 MTT's with my whole BR and have a good time

PokerOwned God
    i usually play sit and gos and tourneys, not really cash games often..

usually the 60 cent sng then dollar dazzlers and i go up more

Quote Originally Posted by LuckHuck View Post
    honestly i build my BR from scratch then dive into the $11 MTT's with my whole BR and have a good time
    ^ Very nice, I hope you bink a big one!

What exactly are the "cube" games they have going? Are they 4-man tables? What is the deal?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast