Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64182.19

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar

How do you play the turn card?

It seems like the hardest street to play.

Do you bluff alot?
    Do you bet middle pairs?
    Do you still chase your draws?

What do you do?

I personally just try not to bluff, but will still try to value bet middle pair heads up.
    Your hole cards are the least important factor in Texas hold'em.
    -MovingFlea

Maybe it's just because the post is only 2 hrs old, but I suspect the reason you have not gotten any responses despite some views is that it's basically a meaningless question. If someone claims to have a set strategy for the turn, regardless of EVERYTHING else that might play into any given situation, I want to know their site names so I can try to play every game with them.

Quote Originally Posted by HopsnBarley28 View Post
    Maybe it's just because the post is only 2 hrs old, but I suspect the reason you have not gotten any responses despite some views is that it's basically a meaningless question. If someone claims to have a set strategy for the turn, regardless of EVERYTHING else that might play into any given situation, I want to know their site names so I can try to play every game with them.
    lol, your overthinking this.
    -MovingFlea

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by HopsnBarley28 View Post
    +1

The turn is the hardest street to play? Not when I have the nuts and someone shoves into me. Not when I have air and someone shoves into me. Not when I have had two streets to define my opponents hand. This question barely merits response, other than getting 5 pts.

PokerOwned Master
    There are a lot of things that factor in to playing the turn. Table setup and my table image make up a big part of the decision. Cards only matter if I have been playing loosely for a while and then need to have a hand to win.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHaversham View Post
    +1

The turn is the hardest street to play? Not when I have the nuts and someone shoves into me. Not when I have air and someone shoves into me. Not when I have had two streets to define my opponents hand. This question barely merits response, other than getting 5 pts.
    Then gtfo. If your posting for just 5 points. GTFO.
    -MovingFlea

Quote Originally Posted by chrisdione View Post
    There are a lot of things that factor in to playing the turn. Table setup and my table image make up a big part of the decision. Cards only matter if I have been playing loosely for a while and then need to have a hand to win.
    TYTYTY

See, people DO have opinions that aren't completely retarded. You sure showed the above posters.
    -MovingFlea

PokerOwned Veteran
    id say it depends on tournament or cash, pot control is huge on the turn in tournaments

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MovingFlea View Post
    It seems like the hardest street to play.

Do you bluff alot?
    Do you bet middle pairs?
    Do you still chase your draws?

What do you do?

I personally just try not to bluff, but will still try to value bet middle pair heads up.
    What do you eat on Wednesdays?

Do you eat breakfast?
    Do you eat lunch?
    A snack maybe?
    Or do you go dinner?

HEY OP HOW BOUT AN ACTUAL SCENARIO!!!!!????!!!!!!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    calm down bud

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast