Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64239.23

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

How do you approach a free roll?

Hey guys, just curious, how do you like to approach free roll tourneys. Especially with players that will shove in the beginning with anything

I try and play every game pretty much like its a nice sized buyin. It doesnt work well in freerolls but i have learned to loosen up just a bit early on. Avoid the shovers unless you have a good hand and even then they are going to get you LOL
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

EddieTorr
    The shovers aren't as crazy as we like to think, as doubling up early a couple times is a great way to cash in these free-for-alls.

Just play tight... Wait for big hands.. And play em aggressively..... And hope u dont get donked in the process
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Build a stack early and prey on the donkfest you are going to witness.

If its one of these freerolls, then approach it like any real money tournament. Great players, crap players and everything in between

PokerOwned God
    double up quick off all the all inners.....

make some moves after

Quote Originally Posted by dk12 View Post
    Just play tight... Wait for big hands.. And play em aggressively..... And hope u dont get donked in the process
    i hate to do this...but i have to agree with dk on this one..... playing tight can help you to avoid a lot of trouble

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I go at hem in 2 ways...either I try to get a huge stack right away by calling the shovers with hands I wouldn't normally call with in hopes of getting lucky (you would be supprise how many times my hand is actually the better hand..lol)...or, and this is what I do most of the time, I sit back and only play premium hands and try not to get involved with all the all ins..ill wait till around the 1st break to start playing a little more aggressive because by that time most of the garbage is done with and I can get down to playing a nice poker tourney

Banned
    i approach a freeroll usually like any other tournament, witha blunt in hand ashtray near and most of the time a beer or a mixie drink close by

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast