Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70711.49

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Private

how do u maintain ur patience throughout a game?

I find you cant put all your money forth on an ALL IN at the before the flop, ya it might pay off at first but you will end up losing most of ur chips eventually!

Private
    walk away from the game when you have ample chips and lowball otherwise, unless you got AAs in the whole

Zab
    The only time I am 100% willing to put ALL my chips in before the flop (Unless I am short stacked) is with AA.

I have been known to fold KK
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Corporal
    music good music in my ears

Just don't be anxious to double your money in one hand.

You just have to take it slow and eventually it will all add up.

Private
    It's something that is easy to say, but harder to do. You just have to concentrate on making good decisions. Don't force the action, When the situation is right for you to play your hand, Then play it the best way you know how, Untill then you must fold. Poker can be boring sometimes guys.

Sergeant
    Fold KK?? Weird... But I'm at a very bad moment: Some days ago, I had 6 dollars, today I'm with 1.22 dollars... It's complicated to revert that situation!

PokerOwned Veteran
    i will call allin with QQ KK and AA. Other hands i try to see how the styles of the players before i take that chance.

PokerOwned Veteran
    patience is key to playing especially when there is is difficult hand i mostly pass it. i rather play the safer hands in early stages and build slowly until i have a big stack where i can take more chances without losses everything

Private
    did any one see the big game when the teacher got his stack over 100,00g's and wouldn't play anymore hands at all folded AA and KK thats patience or stupidity.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast