Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Master Sergeant
    Dang thats plum crazy.lol

I play multi-tables that way I'm not bored and make a bad play.

Sergeant
    I play multi tables its keeps you occupied when 1 game isnt enough for you, play everyhand as it comes along and forget the last hand played, as thats in the past and it wont hurt you again as long as you learn from mistakes that is.

when you want to reveiw hands and see what you done wrong or what you could of done go on hand history at the end of game and study the better plays..... such as should i of folded? called? raised there is very rarely a hand i play that i thought was perfect, even when i raised... was it too much? too little?... well depends if you try to take the pot there and then or get others to add to the pot.

there are lots to think about. cash games you are trying to build the pot before taking it down with either a bluff or a monster hand. tournaments your trying to stop your oppenent from making a hand by making him believe you've got one or its too much for them to put money in with what little they've got. keeping this in mind it shouldnt get to boring to quick

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567