Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64599.09

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Private
    Listen to some music while you play or watch some youtube. Or Multi-Table or just do something at while playing poker that's no too distracting. Tat way, you wont get bored of the game.

Sergeant
    drink a beer and relax..prop your feet up....it will probably be a while and you want to plan to play a while

Private
    must try to wait for good hands no single pair of AA or KK cards of the same color, if you lose the play many hands

Banned
    cold beer and music ,nayurally if the stack is big patince will pay off.

Master Sergeant
    Thats where I mess up I dont have the pataints. I always start loosing when the game is almost in the money every time.I guess that is when I need to walk away for a few minutes ,Im going to try it and see if it helps.

Private
    i make all in when i have KK QQ AA , or if I am short stacked,or if i am borred and i make bluff's

Banned
    Well i maintain patient by tring to play , a play money tourey or a freeoll at the same time as the money tourney that way if i lose patient i can take it out on the play money table and this seems to work very well for me

Private
    You just have to realise that sometimes, things wont go your way. This is a game of skill and luck. If you're skilled, you will win long term. But you will always have short term losses, that's hwo the game goes. So if your aces are broke by ace-9 offsuit, i think I can't say it better than Tom Dwan said it when he lost aces to kings in poker after dark "I will win 4 out of 5 times, this is the one out of 5, does not bother me".

So yea, that's my idea.

Knight
    people generally use different things to deal with stress; music,ciggarettes,playing with chips.thats kind of stuff that relaxes you.

Corporal
    It's something that is easy to say, but harder to do. You just have to concentrate on making good decisions. Don't force the action, When the situation is right for you to play your hand, Then play it the best way you know how, Untill then you must fold. Poker can be boring sometimes guys.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast