Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66757.5

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Private
    was glad to see the last possible loose cannon bet him and win the poker tour entery.

lol you just can't fold KK but I just push with it
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

having a decent stack makes it easier to hold your interest being short stack you get impatient i find.

Master Sergeant
    poker is all about patience....if you have none u will not do well....bottom line

Later you will realize that it is easy to stay patiences and have fun playing Poker
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Experienced Member
    It's something that is easy to say, but harder to do. You just have to concentrate on making good decisions. Don't force the action, When the situation is right for you to play your hand, Then play it the best way you know how, Untill then you must fold. Poker can be boring sometimes guys.

Experienced Member
    It's something that is easy to say, but harder to do. You just have to concentrate on making good decisions. Don't force the action, When the situation is right for you to play your hand, Then play it the best way you know how, Untill then you must fold. Poker can be boring sometimes guys.!!!!!

Experienced Member
    It's something that is easy to say, but harder to do. You just have to concentrate on making good decisions. Don't force the action, When the situation is right for you to play your hand, Then play it the best way you know how, Untill then you must fold. Poker can be boring sometimes guys. BYE

I try to wait out the ALL in crap at the begiining. then patience takes over with the bullies. During each break, walk away from the laptop to refresh myself for the next round. Oh yaaaa BREATHHHH lol.

Private
    I would like to play in multi-table at the same time...it works for me to keep focus on the cards playing only!!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast