Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61944.4

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Experienced Member
    thats poker, you have to deal with it.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    is common in all the players have that fear but in your case is different happens to me when I enter final table happened to me when I won a first place from 3200 and 1260 and several other final tables but with time one gets used

Experienced Member
    Should not be afraid! Most importantly, be patient and focus! That is my advice!

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Play with in the same game your comfortable with. It was good enough to get the results to be able to compete in the next level.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Banned
    Instead of doing steps, start with low buyins and work your way up. You need to be completely comfortable if you want to do well. Practice good BRM and don't play out of your limit.

PokerOwned Master
    scared is god make you tight end thas god thing...

PokerOwned God
    I'm pretty sure everyone has been nervous for their first big buy in tournament. Or, for a much larger buy in tournament than usual. Best advice is to play like you normally do, and to try to not win the tournament on the first hand. Besides, maybe it's best to be nervous at the start, instead of the bubble.

PokerOwned God
    sounds like good advice to a question that i was thinking about earlier today...

hence,
    this site is awesome and produces good poker advice

gl on your tables everyone!!!

Seasoned Veteran
    never played with scared money you will play bad you have to be sure of your self and agressive

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123