Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    or.....just stick to tourneys, no matter how tempting it is

Seasoned Veteran
    cash games takes a special type of player, you must be pretty aggressive on a cash table aggressive always works for me i learned the more passive i was the less my bets were respected just saying the aggression works for me maybe u should try it out

PokerOwned Master
    I dont really play ring games, because I think they're not worth it. But, just play kinda tight until you find out their gameplay.

LLB King
    Buy in max, don't play too many hands, don't chase draws unless it's the right price. And just try to win 1 big pot an hour.

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    First off you should observe the table before sitting and deciding what to buyin with. Secondly the check raise is powerful. Use the check raise just often enough on the bully to where he gets pissed or starts to lose some of his stack away by folding. The next time you have a hand your gonna get paid.

At 1 cent 2 cent level I mean. The play at 1 cent 2 cent level has gotta a ton better over time. Most of these guys understand hand ranges and bet sizing some what now. They still make mistakes and don't always apply the concepts correctly but they do know more then they used to. I have seen better play at 1 cent 2 cent online then at $1/$2 live. Cash games require you to fold a lot better hands then in tournaments.

Firstly the objective of cash is not to go all in and double up as quickly as you can. At cash tables yes you want to take someones stack and double yours but you have time. What your essentially looking to do is trap someone with a very good hand into calling your best hand. At the same time they are trying to do the same to you. You must always be aware of what the best possible hand could be based on the cards on the board. You must be patient. You must know generally the styles of players your playing with and pay attention cause as things happen at the table the players change their styles of play.

When someone starts having to fold to many hands and they are losing chips because of whatever, they might loosen up in an attempt to get back chips ect ect. Its a patience waiting game basically.

I do strange stuff at cash tables like buyin in for min and go all in with top pair and if someone has a set or two pair they win. But for cheap they saw it and think I'm the type of player that will do that with top pair. I then rebuy for max and never do that again. Next time they will pay me with top pair top kicker they have against my set. Its kinda like setting a first impression thing. Once people get a first impression of you in their head its hard for them to break that thought of you out. Conditioning your opponents. If you can condition your opponent to make certain type of response under certain situations its easy to stack them (take their stack). Good Luck.

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12