Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63209.97

Banned

Holdem Manager 1-2

Anyone use this program?
    What is your opinion about it?

Seasoned Veteran
    It is so expensive..

My honest assessment having used HM1+2 as well as PokerTracker 3 is that these programs are for the truly devoted poker players or players who are playing low stakes or higher. The biggest advantage to these programs is the hud and the stats they can give you at the table. All the other stuff is only for the semi or professional players who want to track all of these stats to keep their edge over equally skilled opponents. The advantage HM2 has is the applications such as Leak Buster. I've heard several people say that this is a good tool for analyzing your play quickly without scrolling through thousands of hands and tons of stats yourself.

They are pretty expensive. There are some deals where you can sign up on a room, deposit x amount, and get past a play through point to get it for free. These deals are often just as costly as buying straight up. There is a free poker tracking software. You can google it and search for a download or torrent. I have no info on it though, but it's modeled after these two programs.
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

FreePokerDB (FPDB) - Free Poker Tracking Software

FreePokerDB (FPDB) is the name. The link leads to a download. It's worth a try but make sure you have anti malware protection just in case.
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Holdem Manager 1-2 you ned time to learn to use it , end forme holdem man.. is god if you play multi tabels

PokerOwned God
    Haven't heard of it, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by kingkowboys View Post
    My honest assessment having used HM1+2 as well as PokerTracker 3 is that these programs are for the truly devoted poker players or players who are playing low stakes or higher. The biggest advantage to these programs is the hud and the stats they can give you at the table. All the other stuff is only for the semi or professional players who want to track all of these stats to keep their edge over equally skilled opponents. The advantage HM2 has is the applications such as Leak Buster. I've heard several people say that this is a good tool for analyzing your play quickly without scrolling through thousands of hands and tons of stats yourself.

They are pretty expensive. There are some deals where you can sign up on a room, deposit x amount, and get past a play through point to get it for free. These deals are often just as costly as buying straight up. There is a free poker tracking software. You can google it and search for a download or torrent. I have no info on it though, but it's modeled after these two programs.
    I think you are right that this program is for the serious players only. Too much information for me personally. I am just a recreational player.