Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64468.26

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Its 2016. Poker is Dead NeilZelkin's Avatar

His name is BOLT and He should be banned!!!

I am no bleeding heart liberal. Nor a klan fan. But what I hate is idiocy in the form of poorly conceived insults the mostly start with NIGGER. I went to college 20 yrs ago in Orlando Florida so the word is not new to me. But then as it is now it is totally outdated and not with the mores of civil society.
    Last edited by NeilZelkin; 01-28-2012 at 06:11 AM.

And it happens everysingle time i am at his table. AND GUESS WHAT!!!

We a growing something great hear in our poker community. Look at the ever increasing field sizes
    Purse increases
    B2B prize pool
    and recognition by most of us who have been around a little as a top notch substitute to real SnG games. Most of us love poker and are pretty darn solid. But we also have a special group that understands the delicate mix that makes a good poker game. And being flat out racist doesn't cut it. We are not a 4000 person freeroll on Merge.

WE ARE GOING TO ONE DAY HAVE A MEMBER THEN MEMBERS start to win real events of the 100,000 k + variety.
    Last edited by NeilZelkin; 01-28-2012 at 06:12 AM.

Survey Master
    He should be banned because of how he plays?

He has just as much of a right to the game as you do; he paid his points.

You need to get over it.. even though I know its hard to understand how people play, it's life. You GAMBLE and take a CHANCE.
    Last edited by Dalsue214; 12-16-2011 at 09:52 PM.

To the point

BOLT needs to learn a lesson. And it starts with his NIGGER NIGGER chat filled bable. I personally think it reflects poorly on a group that can play with most any1 in the world in 45 man SnGs.

Thumbs up

THUMBS DOWN

TELL ZAB BY TELLING HERE. now
    Last edited by NeilZelkin; 01-28-2012 at 06:15 AM.

Survey Master
    Wait Neil... Are you saying that he is saying the N word or are you describing him that way?

PokerOwned Pro
    well you should do it at all

Zab
    Contact Merge \ Carbon support and paste the logs to them. I cannot control what goes on in their chat
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Survey Master
    Right.. Regardless it's not civil.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalsue214 View Post
    Wait Neil... Are you saying that he is saying the N word or are you describing him that way?
    Bolt is using the racial slur and always does. The thing is, enough ppl have to complain to carbon, as it is their site, then he will be chat banned. It is not really an issue here. He is never in chat here or posting the stuff.

Survey Master
    Ohhhh. Sorry I misunderstood.. Yeah if he's doing it, then you can copy and paste them and email [email protected]/.ag and explain to them that he is using offensive language.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast