Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70746.29

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Sergeant
    I think I might have ran into this guy the other day, but didn't pay much attention to him or his name. I am guessing these guys are a dime a dozen though.

Really, unnecessary. These kids should go back to playing warcraft or something.

PokerOwned God
    keep him muted so you do not react in a game - I personally hate the your mother stuff and I mute them but I have contacted carbon support over the years when I feel someoe is so disgusting and they have been muted for a week by them - years ago at pdc we had a terrible person and after so many complaints they actual came to table - player adm person - and told him off right infront of table - dont know if they have that software anymore

Its 2016. Poker is Dead NeilZelkin's Avatar
    It is funny because I ran into the Boltman the other nite in my first freeroll of the week and he immediately starts firing away on me. Telling me that I am not man because I exposed his moronic sense of being in the forum. He was basically wanted to fight or something. So I think I am gonna tell him to meet me out by the virtual bike racks and we can have a brawl after 4th period french class. JOKER!@#Q#@

fight fight fight fight
    poker terminology-
    Drawing Dead: If you call and hit your one outer.... I will kill you..!

he was in the xmas fr last night on zabs table earnt himself a 2 week ban so ure wish comes true haha
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Fish
    Whyd he get a ban for ? Whatd he do ?

Its 2016. Poker is Dead NeilZelkin's Avatar
    That is so awesome cuz he is truly a JACKASS. And while I find most people to closer to stupid than they are to brilliant BOLT is in a class all to himself in terms what I find to be a mostly pleasant group of poker players when it comes to idiotic behavior. We don't need it. And personally, I don't want to deal with it. Good riddance and Happy New Year railbird....

PokerOwned God
    yeah me and bolt have had our run ends alot i say, i have issues with few peeps here but i truly hate this guy, always like to call peeps niggers all the time, i just dont like the way he represent po as a whole, he the kind of guy that can run a new member off quickly by his racist remarks, it dont bother me i still can play my game, i love taking him out, it almost better than itm in the fr..dude is a big time racist and idiot..

Zab
    I won't tolerate someone using the "N" word during a tourney on Carbon. He's representing this site to a degree
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Elite PokerOwned Member
    So if he was only banned for two weeks. Then he will probably come back with a stronger aggression to cause even more grief to other players. I wish there was a way for a "life ban" for those who do such things to worsen the atmosphere of this great game.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast