Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

PokerOwned Master

PokerOwned Password Leaked?

I always play the Pokerstars tournament when I get the chance, but an noticed that the participants are now doubling even tripling... I know as a fact one person leaked the password on Tiltbook, and I find this quite disturbing.

For those who pay your 40 points to play the $10.00 freeroll, can you please keep the password for yourself?
    It will help you and the community in a number of ways:

1: You get to compete against players in the community whom you actually know.
    2: There will be a much smaller range of opponents to play.
    3: Smaller range of players = Higher chances of actually cashing and making money.
    4: There is no risk of you getting in trouble.

Hope you take time to read this! For all those who never leaked and are as frustrated as I am, just try to keep meeting more people in the forum and try to get more involved to cope with the stress. Thankyou, JMVIndustries.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

umm would u PLEASE take notice of whats goin on...or did u neglect to realise the first tourney is being promoted by pokerowned on fb and the first tourney of the day is 0 points...reject -.-
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Banned
    First PO pokerstars game of the day is free to play in May....

PokerOwned Master
    Oh crap! My ignorance, I apologize!