Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69653.74

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

My Idea for a true KO tourney (borrowed idea)

I used to play on a site a long time ago where Bounty Tournaments were the most played games. They had a neat way of collecting bounties. The used a player's previous week Leaderboard ranking to determine bounty values. The higher ranked you were, the more money you were worth. Anyone not on the leaderboard had a default bounty...the minimum. I think Full Tilt should look into something like this....would get more people in the tourneys, I'm sure...

Zab
    Ya was gonna say.. It sounds great, but would need FTPs help
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Banned
    That's a very good idea Zab. We use that format for you our Woman's Championship here in Canada once a year. Based on the points you earned throughout the year that's how we determine the bounty. Send it over to FTP!

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by synergybros View Post
    That's a very good idea Zab. We use that format for you our Woman's Championship here in Canada once a year. Based on the points you earned throughout the year that's how we determine the bounty. Send it over to FTP!
    They always say the same thing "I am sorry but at this time we don't have the option to XYZ..."

I like it thought
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

I think it could work for something like a leaderboard freeroll tournament as an incentive for making a leaderboard at the end of each month or maybe a leaderboard specific buy-in tourney. I don't think FTP would be willing to fork out the cash for every knockout tournament that a player on the leaderboard is eliminated though.

Knight-Lieutenant
    Good idea JB i would like to play in a Pokerowned KO tourney.

I'm not a knock-out player,,,I'm more a grinder,,,,
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i had a private tourney for my friends before.. it was a 50 dollar freeroll with with no prize pool at all.. it was capped at 100 people and each bounty was worth .50 cent.. ko as much people as u can, for ur bacon!

Zab
    let me ask FTP if we can do this

Knight
    having a knockout tourney for PO would be sweet you should definately have one zab

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast