Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Private

heads up strategy

Play a LOT of hands - Chris Ferguson says he plays about 70-80% of the hands in a heads up situation. While I'd certainly advocate playing any Ace, or any King, Chris says he plays down to any Jack.
    Apply Pressure - raise preflop with any hand that has a positive expectation, and any hand that has an Ace or King. Raise with any resonable holding if you are in the small blind (since you will have position for the rest of the hand).

If the flop hits you, there is already a larger pot to be won. If the flop doesn't hit, you are in a position to pick up the pot with an additional bet because you've already represented a strong hand.

Donkey
    i play about 70-80% of the hands and change my stile every moments

I play heads-up very aggressive i play allot of hand like 80% - 90% and I always raise from the dealer position, and I bluff allot of times

I cant say I enjoy heads up, but I do prefer it to 3 or 4 players. It is a pretty basic strategy. If you stick by it and can avoid getting constant rag hands, you should come out in top most of the times. What i really like is playing against someone who has absolutely no idea how to play heads up.

Sergeant
    i agree going heads up you want to be real aggressive...but not to aggressive...dont be afraid to make that first bet on the flop...

Private
    yup..aggression is the key, I tend to raise no matter what I have pre-flop, if i get re-raised with a poo hand then simply fold, if i get re-raised with a solid hand (AA,KK,QQ,AK,AQ etc) I tend to push, if i get re-raised with a mediocre hand then call and play the flop...but all out aggression always works for me .

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I agree i tend to play bout 70 percent of the hands. One thing i do is keep mixing my game up always keeps the other player guessing which is good.

Private
    i love heads-up

Corporal
    aggression when playing hands up and say the best way I can say all in with a pair of 77 or 66 or two overcard's

Private
    I think, it's more important to build your game based on your opponent. Some of them are so predictable, that you can play 10 hands 7-2 of 10, but there are also some regular good players that you had to fold such hands as AKs.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast