Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Corporal
    yeah heads up can be very hard to play..u have to watch ur raises preflop..becarefull i was playing against this guy once who raised 4 to 6 times the blinds just to take them.. i waited for a few hands were i felt i was ahead knew the raise was coming and 3 betted his raise.. u have to find weakneses on ur oponents and try to pick them off gl.

PokerOwned Veteran
    i play a lot of hands in sit and go.trying to see the flop and make my move from there.i also raised before the flop a hight % of the time.

Private
    the best way to play heads up is to read your oppenent and stay aggressive if he is a passive player and vise versa

Corporal
    HU strategy are differente from villan to villan...the thing is, u have to know how to adapt.

Sergeant
    the more aggressive you are the better u are off in the long run...

Sergeant
    u want to get an advantage on your oppenent

Private
    For heads up, my strategy is generally to play button as strong as possible. I will 3 bet virtually any hand when in position. The good thing is he will fold some hands, earning free blinds. Second of all, the hands he calls, you can continuation bet on the flop if he checks, because you have position. And if he raises, well depending on your hand, you can call it, fold it, but sometimes have a great ahnd and reraise.. Also if you think he is bluffing you because you reaise too much, you can reraise bluff.

Just my way of playing. When first to act, i genrally play the connected cards and high cards, and am more likely to limp in.

It depends on the villain!

PokerOwned Veteran
    That is all out the window, and play figures how the flow of cards are going, it would not be wise to say play a certain percent of hands as most know that Poker is played by figuring put your opponents play pattern. Some keep track and if one plays that way becomes easy target for loss hands.

Sergeant
    heads up is like almost every other hansd in poker got to know when to bet big or when to fold and you have to rearrange your range of hands that you would normally use i like to fold a few times get the guys hopes up and catch him play crap cards then i bounce all over his chip stack it only takes 1 hand to bust a guy so play as many hands as you want better have the right cards lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast