Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63459.98

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaytodd28 View Post
    I agree to a point with what your saying, But also, If I know im getting my chips in ahead, im doing it no matter the situation!! The dude at my table had no reason even being in the tour that deep in the game, he was playing bad from the time we joined tables together!!
    I'm not saying you didn't get unlucky.

The ft has huge pay jumps and if they money means this much to you, the safest, pot controlled, route makes a lot more sense, especially against someone who will never fold crap like this and will give you all kinds of variance in the process.

Yes you'll win there 3/4 times and be in great position when you do, but can your br afford the 1/4? If it can, then by all means.. but this seems like it was a lot of money to you. And 14th is hails in comparison to top 5 or so in most pay structures.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I definately wanted the money just for my backers sake mainly, other then that If I know im ahead and feel quite confident im ahead, I WANT him putting his chips in like that every single time, cuz like you said in most cases Im gonna win in that spot!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaytodd28 View Post
    I definately wanted the money just for my backers sake mainly, other then that If I know im ahead and feel quite confident im ahead, I WANT him putting his chips in like that every single time, cuz like you said in most cases Im gonna win in that spot!!
    There's nothing wrong with pot controlling. That's all I'm saying. He has 26% equity and it sucks, but it happens. I'd push there too if he's calling with crap like that, but only if I can afford 14th. It's a risk versus reward.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Yea, I agree with ya man!! Its a risk im willing to take in any tour, $109 $215 any buyin thats just me and how I roll I guess, lol!! I play for the win and win only and I felt I was ahead and hey if the guy gets lucky like he did so be it, thats poker move on to another day, theres always another chance!! I want my chips in each and everytime I know and feel im ahead!! But totally get what your saying, I just dont look at the same way as you do with the money really, the money to me is great dont get me wrong, but I honestly dont care if 1st place said there was 50K up top, im playing the hand the same way and no differently, regardless of the pay jumps thats just me tho!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12