Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70746.29

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Survey Master

Guide To Building A Carbon Poker Bankroll (AND KEEPING IT!)

Are you broke on Carbon?
    Upset all of the time because you can't seem to keep your roll?
    I know how you feel.. I used to be the same way, but now I can actually profit..

First of all, being verified on Carbon is HUGE. You can do so much more stuff (withdraws, fast deposits, **TRANSFERS**, etc.)

Here's my BRM for Carbon most of the time.. (I manage to cheat sometimes.. but I thought it would be worthwhile to type up a guide for some here.. I mean you take the time to earn the points and play the freerolls.. let's progress it!)

This is aimed towards people with less than a $50 bankroll

Fast 50's- Good to play ANYTIME!
    Freerolls (PO!) - Good to play anytime.. good EV and easy money.. 150 points for what.. 8 bucks?! That's awesome!
    2/4cent OCCASIONALLY ONLY. (Must have over $30) - Ring games get you in trouble a lot.. if you have the urge, play small and if you don't have 30 bucks, buyin minimum with at least a $15 bankroll.
    Private added tournies, small.. - Play the 1.10 $25 added if you can manage to get in to them. (Freeroll Army has a R+A 1.10 $25 added. You will find others as well!)
    MTTs small <$3.30 occasionally. - I advise having AT LEAST $15-20 before playing these.. Just because the ITM has low odds... Granted if you are a good MTT'er and can final table 200 people then the tables have turned, you may prosper, but until you build a good bankroll, I suggest staying away from these.

Fast 50 Tips - Don't donk these and don't play every single hand.. They will donk themselves and you WILL lose no matter how good you are, but you SHOULD prosper in the end if you TRY and don't TILT.

Freerolls (PO in particular) - I honestly think the Poker Owned freerolls take many twist.. But there are a few STAR freerollers on this site that are fantastic..

Watch these players play, and learn from them!
    A small list -
    NascarFanSS
    Mit420
    Mrlova
    steortex
    MrDignified
    seaeyes
    Daytradin
    gametime74
    wagon596

* Sorry if I missed you.
    These players manage to make a bargain for the 150 points they pay everytime.. What they do with the money afterwards, I have no clue.

Private Added Tournies - Ehh.. Just don't play like a donk and you should be fine.. Good EV.

Ringers - Follow your own steps on these, I'm not the person to be asking.

MTT's - Follow your own steps. MTT's are simple and they are difficult, it's all about table play.

Personally, I suggest playing fast 50s.

You can play 250 a month if you are a junkie and get Earth tier -

60cents per game.
    250 per month
    $150 investment.
    You will PROBABLY win more in the end...
    10cent rake - 6% of $25.00 is 1.50 I believe @ Earth Tier Rakeback.

$148.50 investment each month for a possible huge profit in which if you are verified, can be used to make hundreds!

Now that is a nice dinner for the family!

PokerOwned Veteran
    a better way is go to the blackjack table on carbon and run it up hahahahaha

Elite PokerOwned Member
    after black friday im scared to have a roll on a lot of sites 1 dollar max lol

Thank you Dalsue, did you make this for me?? lol This will help me thank you.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by 1downswing1 View Post
    after black friday im scared to have a roll on a lot of sites 1 dollar max lol
    that was your roll even before black friday

This should help alot of people. I think many over look BRM and continuously go broke, rather than follow the guide lines and build a buffer for the variance.

Another tip for those that need to redeem all of the time, is to redeem before you actually bust, that way it is not such and emergency in the Chatbox 2 min before the game you want to play is about to start.
    I have redeemed a few times and always did it when when I fell below a comfort level, and never have had to announce in the chat box or send a pm. Zab checks redeems all the time and I have always gotten it in a timely manner.
    Last edited by Poof; 01-21-2012 at 08:59 AM.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    variance in po games pfft
    u cant make a bet with out someone callin u no matter how much crap the have
    but thats the variance in the amount of players we have
    still have fun and never put much effort into the games anymore

well its a nice thread i have to say that
    poker terminology-
    Drawing Dead: If you call and hit your one outer.... I will kill you..!

PokerOwned God
    thank you for the advise and you seem to put alot of effort into everything you do which make a good poker player

Elite PokerOwned Member
    DALSUEEEE

I like how it starts out sorta like a ShamWOW commercial or something.."Are you tired of playing endless hours with nothing to see in return..As am I, so we have a great thing in stock for you today...BankRoll Management."

All else aside good posting, for those of you that don't want to play the fast fifty mtt's theres also fast fifty sngs running at all times too so that could be an avenue to look down as well top 3 paid ten handed table.
    "Poker is like a sexy girl. Everything is going as planned then bam she kicks you in the balls" "Stack a Fish"

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast