Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61328.88

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    just to touch on the subject for poker players on here to make money not just a hobby, you need to maintain a good broll or good backers..lol.. the best broll builder on here from all the games i have played and have played them all is 2.20, 5 dollar bounty 10 man sng and even 10 dollar after you over 120..i built a broll from a 1st place finish on fr to about 100-200 in 3 days.it is real easy.also for my peeps who want a faster pace game play the 1.06 or 2.12 super turbo 6man games and even 5.30 when you have the funds, took that to 300 in 2 days..you can build one their as well.mtts sng 45 2.20, 1.10 18 and 27 ones are great..many more i am sure..input here for beginners are always helpful

took 2.70 and ran it into 130 in about 6 hours so it can be done
    poker terminology-
    Drawing Dead: If you call and hit your one outer.... I will kill you..!

very well put i hope some people follow it

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by bigphatmike View Post
    your not gonna get rich from 50 cent sngs...... The key to a true bankroll management, is being a good player and only playing mtt worth 5percent of your stack or less, and never falling from this. eventually (if your good) you will reach a final table and make a hefty amount.
    98% of the people here are here to make a few bucks here and there.. Most are freerollers so it doesn't apply to anyone else. The thread is here for you to read, you don't need to follow it..

Elite PokerOwned Member
    The best way is Play as many PO games as possible, AND Do not use any winnings for 30 days.

Just PO games, 30 days, winning just add up.

After 30 days you have more experience and a bankroll

after black friday im scared to have a roll on a lot of sites 1 dollar max lol.

PokerOwned Master
    Thanks Dalsue. I agree with a lot but think that the superturbos are very much a game that you have to be sure your style of play will fit. They are super aggressive, and if you tend to be a passive player, by the time you get "your hand", your stack is low enuf for donk calls, screwing your ROI. You can certainly mahe money on 'em....but be aware of the style change.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    just always remember u cant always win everyday
    but u can minimize the losses by playin tight
    rule 1 get ITM
    rule2 get to final table
    rule3 get to 3rd
    rule 4 WIN

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by sprocketdog View Post
    The best way is Play as many PO games as possible, AND Do not use any winnings for 30 days.

Just PO games, 30 days, winning just add up.

After 30 days you have more experience and a bankroll

i will agree with you 100% as well..if you can play po for 30 days and never use the funds for anything else, that will give you a bankroll to start your quest..i use to be in a league with cookies, drywall which paid out mthly and it was 50 bucks..those funds allowed me to grind on pokerstars without depositing..great idea for the most discipline player..

good advice dude not a fan of fast 50's tho i prefer the doubleups and the deepstack $1.10 freezeouts the trick is to understand your money vs the game u want to play i lose my br becuase i dont pay enough attention to the games im entering LOL i have many a time clicked the $10 doubleup instead of the $1 doubleup (big difference) and the $2 AIOF instead of the $2 bounty lololol

so my big tip PAY ATTENTION
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast