Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

PokerOwned God

guaranteed tourneys?

has anyone ever been in a guarantee tournament that had late registration but finished before the appropriate amount of people entered in order for the guarantee to be backed by players buyins/rebuys etc?

Seasoned Veteran
    In which poker site are you talking about? Is it carbon or pokerstars??

Depending on how many people are registered I'm a big fan of guaranteed tourneys, especially if you can rebuy for a given amount of time. They can be super juicy and help you build that bankroll fairly easily.

PokerOwned Veteran
    epending on how many people are registered I'm a big fan of guaranteed tourneys, especially if you can rebuy for a given amount of time. They can be super juicy and help you build that bankroll fairly easily.
    that guy is right!
    Time 2 Roll the Dice.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Yes that has happened to me before. It really sucks but it will work out eventually. Every dog has his day and ever rabbit evenventually wins a race . so give it time a be patient in the early stages
    Ahndrri F.

Experienced Member
    i have a cpltimes but that is because my aces get busted if u play tight early and dont play nothing but premium hands and fold everything else u will make it thru the first hr. first hr u should see at least 40 to 50 hands u should get at least a cpl premium hands to chip a little with but dont play stupid and bet out of position with mediocre cards they will hurt u in the long wrong play smart and gl