Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar

Good poker softawre???

I am in the 15k Raketherake freeroll final table this upcoming Sunday first place outta 9 gets a 15k package for 3 poker tournaments around the world plus around 7k in accomidaton. 2nd through 9th get $0. just a good game and a better luck next time.

It is on Carbon Poker and I was curious if using poker tools and software is first of all legal? and if so wat are some good free ones to use? i want any better odds i can take. your guys help would be a ppreiated and hope yo have fun this Sunday/ I dont neccesairly think im gonna win, but i will try my best and hope any pointers you guys have would be great!

I don't know any software that is compatible with Carbon sorry. What day is this on so we can rail you!?

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    I don't know.

lol thank you

Quote Originally Posted by tval35 View Post
    I don't know any software that is compatible with Carbon sorry. What day is this on so we can rail you!?
    Sunday big guy ill be on the forum fooooo shurrreee

Bump

Speakin in terms of using software huds and such to get an idea of a players game, it shouldnt be allowed online at all. I know some think if its legal it should be ok but if you sitting at a Live poker table you arent allowed to take notes or have a tracker running to tell you how a player plays. These sites already allow you to use a notes function which is close to remembering how a player plays live being that you dont play against many players in a live game. IMO you cant learn a players style by looking at a hud and going off that info as its just dumbing down your abilitys or lack thereof. Good luck in that game tho!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    Speakin in terms of using software huds and such to get an idea of a players game, it shouldnt be allowed online at all. I know some think if its legal it should be ok but if you sitting at a Live poker table you arent allowed to take notes or have a tracker running to tell you how a player plays. These sites already allow you to use a notes function which is close to remembering how a player plays live being that you dont play against many players in a live game. IMO you cant learn a players style by looking at a hud and going off that info as its just dumbing down your abilitys or lack thereof. Good luck in that game tho!!
    I just want the best possibility for this tourney. if you were playing for 15k i think you would take any better chances you could possibly have.. ive been researching my opponents, studying their buyins and preferrred games

Nope your wrong, just cause someone else may be using what ever advantage they can get doesnt mean ALOT of us do.. Im playin in the 100k on sunday at carbon and would never think about downloading and using a tracker of any kind. Not that i didnt think about that a couple years ago but when i did download it and tried to use it , it was more confusing and inaccurate then it was worth. Just cause it says someone is a timid mouse doesnt mean they are. I would think someone that plays ABC poker is ROCK solid vrs someone who plays alot of pots yet the way these resources tag you is just the opposite. But if im at the table plz believe im a timid mouse LOL and by misleading, heres an example of last time i looked at one for me. at one site i was a timid mouse and yet at another site i was a "rock solid" player. How can that be ? Like im playin different on 2 different sites YEAH RIGHT!!. what works for me live has no chance online or at least now it doesnt, before the first time US players got blocked off(not this black friday stuff but before that) alot of sites i had won 14 mtt's and now im just a casher with very little chance of winning.. But if it makes you feel more confident then by all means use em but dont believe everything it says. Again you must learn the players styles while your playing not what some hud may tell you!! Good luck in your game Wish you all the best!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    Nope your wrong, just cause someone else may be using what ever advantage they can get doesnt mean ALOT of us do.. Im playin in the 100k on sunday at carbon and would never think about downloading and using a tracker of any kind. Not that i didnt think about that a couple years ago but when i did download it and tried to use it , it was more confusing and inaccurate then it was worth. Just cause it says someone is a timid mouse doesnt mean they are. I would think someone that plays ABC poker is ROCK solid vrs someone who plays alot of pots yet the way these resources tag you is just the opposite. But if im at the table plz believe im a timid mouse LOL and by misleading, heres an example of last time i looked at one for me. at one site i was a timid mouse and yet at another site i was a "rock solid" player. How can that be ? Like im playin different on 2 different sites YEAH RIGHT!!. what works for me live has no chance online or at least now it doesnt, before the first time US players got blocked off(not this black friday stuff but before that) alot of sites i had won 14 mtt's and now im just a casher with very little chance of winning.. But if it makes you feel more confident then by all means use em but dont believe everything it says. Again you must learn the players styles while your playing not what some hud may tell you!! Good luck in your game Wish you all the best!!
    thnx man i have never used one i too beleive that they arent that accurate, that by studdying your table will be your best bet. i just want your guys advice and i appreciate your and thnx again for the good luck.. they are talking about letting up chop 3 ways and im totally in for that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast