Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by IoInterista View Post
    Good point MadAdo. My situation is similar. I can't follow all bankroll management advices and that's the problem
    Hmm, that is why you probably still not a great poker player. Discipline is all about the BR is. BR could be a very weakness point of your play if you does not managed to get it under control one day ...

brm is is apart of daily life...think about it....you spend your whole paycheck @ a bar or whereever what do u got till next week/next win on a fr? umm nothing....its reality get a grip

Seasoned Veteran
    Im very cautious with my br managment... Am very patient and observant when choosing games i play and how high i play!... Ive found it to be successful... but its on you and how you play i guess

PokerOwned Pro
    Yeah I like to play the 6 Handed double or nothing games good way to double you BR without a lot of risk

lost 500$ in an hour last night( half my bankroll) in plo. EXCELLENT BR MANAGEMENT THERE BOYZ!

PokerOwned God
    My brm isn't all good. Due to the fact that at certain points throughout the day on carbon hardly anyone plays sngs. Back on pokerstars, I could play a sng whenever and grind up my roll, but on carbon, it's just harder.

Yeah, I understand the principles, but I don't follow them well. It might be different if I actually deposited money, but as I'm always freerolling, it's easier to talk myself into doing dumb things when I get some cash rolled up

I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar
    I use to have bad bankroll management. Not by playing too high, but by playing too low. I got bored and unintersted in the games. I just wanted to have more experience before I moved up in stakes, but I was just depriving myself of good experience in slightly higher stakes while I was winning.

Seasoned Veteran
    From starting off as a strictly freeroll tourney player, I can safely say I have the worst BRM. Cashed multi times on stars and always just went straight into a tourney after then would play cash. Got upto around 60 dollars from 2 a few times, but when I get there it sinks in that I need good BR management. From then on I played small cash games/satelites/cheap MTT's, all the times I ended up losing it. I believe at low stakes [anything upto 150] you should try to risk most your money to get there instead of cheap games, and idc about having good BRM, I just play to get big real money. So when I get to 60 ill put 40 in cash and see where it gets me as thats what I prefer [decent stakes cash]. Went onto carbon and got 3, got upto 26, played 20 dollar tourney, came 5th for 80, put 50 in cash, upto 200; played high stakes cash with 80/100, got upto 600 after about 7hours, withdrew. Prefer doing this to what i did before, before I just played small tourneys with cash for fun, now I play freerolls for fun and play to win big money now from small money. If i lose i try again, if i win then great.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12