Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64803.83

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Please ONLY SERIOUS people interested apply... Dont waste my or your time...

If people are having a problem with the schedule and cant do everyday let me know maybe we can work something out..

Quote Originally Posted by Mpettit2 View Post
    Need you to apply and answer the questions not just post this...

Can people NOT follow simple directions?

Everyone has til Midnight and Im probably going to have to take this to 2+2 Staking.. Ive already got 2 regulars interested...

Had more faith in the PO community then this...
    at least your not getting this thread all spammed up

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Obv this is cancelled for the time being due to Merge's total blowup with the release of 6.0

Will update next week

Banned
    goochbruiser, i like the name. but doesn't that just pretty much mean you missed both holes? lol, anyways, good luck in putting a team together.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Ok this back and running... Will edit the first post this will be starting tomorrow. Looks like everything is working fine now in MTT's but going to hold off tonight.

I currently have 2 regs from 2+2 that have confirmed and looking for 2-3 guys from PO...

Taking all applications before 1:00am est tonight then will let everyone that has applied know if your selected.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I know this is a bit late but thought I would post just in case so here it goes

MTT Application

1) User name-Racksonrackss

2)Top Shark Pro I know this isn't Shark scope but scope wasn't letting me link properly (SS does have 30 more games logged for a bit better of an example but around the same RoI and things.

3)I want this stake because I honestly believe I can make both you and I some good money. I am a solid poker player when it comes to the fundamentals, I don't tilt often, I pay attention to the other players at my tables and take notes and have a solid all around game. I also really like getting more hand examples logged in my brain and testing myself to become better so I can improve my live game as well as online.

4) During the dates stated I can basically clear besides Friday June 8th I have a date that night >.>. I am generally very flexible in terms of schedules now that summer has rolled around.
    5) Skype yes I use it all the time Team viewer I don't like as much.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Thanks for the applications...

With the problems Merge has had this week Ive decided to just move this to next week when everything "back to normal"

Everyone that has applied thank you and I will keep in touch Monday or Tuesday next week and give you my selection.

I have 2 confirmed regs from 2+2 and looking for atleast 2-4 PO players.

Will keep everyone updated and thanks for understanding.

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    OK good to know , hang in there and gg

PokerOwned Master
    OPR stats...

BIGGESTDONKTT Poker Results and Statistics - Official Poker Rankings

I've never been in debt on PO and never screwed anyone in a trade unlike most others who have posted on this thread.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trubton444 View Post
    OPR stats...

BIGGESTDONKTT Poker Results and Statistics - Official Poker Rankings

I've never been in debt on PO and never screwed anyone in a trade unlike most others who have posted on this thread.
    Can you please answer all questions I require you to answer...

There are some things I need to know other than just your stats before I just transfer over $100 daily

Not that hard guys

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast